Ch. 11, Suikotsu

Chapter 11

Trigger Warning: Drugging, Harassment, Violence

"Chloroform?" You screech as an intoxicating gas fills your air ways. A cloth covers your mouth, forcing the drug into your body. Chloroform was a drug that was typically used for knocking people out. Although you were gifted with powers, you were still human. Chloroform would knock you out in less than five minutes. Time was ticking.

But who would use such a drug? It's not common among normal people. Only doctors and nurses would know about it. Unless...

Suikotsu, your past apprentice, towered over you as you laid frozen with fear. Chills ran through your body as your eyes locked. Something about him was different. His usually casual attire was gone and replaced with war gear. His hair was slicked up. It was as if he had became a completely different person, a person with a bloody, powerful aura.

You let out a muffled scream in hopes of waking Rin and Ah-Uh. Suikotsu had a sword in his hand that was covered in blood. He would probably kill them after he murdered you.

"What's wrong [Y/n]?" He smirked, "Didn't you miss me?"

You glare at Suikotsu with fearful eyes. Back at the village, he was a sweetheart who was passionate about medicine and helping children. His eyes were always filled with love and hope - but now? They were terrifying, bloodshot almost. He wasn't the Suikotsu you knew.

"Oh come on, don't look at me like that," He releases the Chloroform cloth from your mouth, "I came all this way to get you!"

"What are you doing, Kotsu?" You whisper, using all your energy to produce a few words. Perhaps by using an endearing name, Suikotsu would spare your life.

Your mind races in an effort to find a solution that would save you from this monster. You were too weak to use any spells or barriers.

"Oh you can talk? I was sure the drug would have knocked you out. Maybe I didn't put enough."

You weakly shake your head as Suikotsu throws Rin off your lap and onto the dirt floor. He tosses you over his shoulder, roughly grabbing onto your wrist and thighs, "You're coming with me [Y/n]."

Your heart races and sweat drips from the crevices of your pores. New Suikotsu had an aura about him that made you sick to your stomach.

Rin groans in anguish as her body makes impact with the ground. She slowly opens her brown eyes and lets out a stiffled yawn. "What's wrong [Y/n]?" She sleeply questions, rubbing her eyes, "[Y/n]??"

Rin sits in shock as Suikotsu shoots her a deathly glare. His arm wrapped around your waist as you laid on his shoulder. Your terrified eyes lock with hers. You weakly shake your head. Don't come closer Rin! He's too dangerous!

"What are you doing with [Y/n]?!" Rin yells, waking up Ah-Un. The demon yokai jerks awake and stumbles to its feet.

"Who's this [Y/n]? Don't tell me you ran off and had a kid." Suikotsu smirks, gripping your thigh, "You're making me jealous."

"Leave [Y/n] alone!" Rin cries, "Lord Sesshomaru will kill you if you hurt her!"

"Lord Sesshomaru?"

"That's right! [Y/n] is Lord Sesshomaru's demon mate!" Rin cries.

"A demon? [Y/n], don't tell me that the spiritual doctor herself eloped with a demon?"

You internally groan. In the past, Suikotsu was against demons. The both of you would protect the village from harm by casting spells upon spells. Knowing that you had given yourself to a demon would not have made Suikotsu happy.

"Run Rin!" You finally scream, mustering up all the remaining energy in your body. Tears filled your eyes as you felt yourself go limp. Suikotsu grinned as he noticed your eyes begin to drop.

As Suikotsu rushes towards her, Rin quickly hops on Ah-Un and flees the scene. You weakly smile, allowing yourself to submit to the darkness of your unconsciousness. As long as Rin and Ah-Un were safe, then you could allow yourself to die peacefully.

"It's okay [Y/n]," Suikotsu caresses your thigh, "We can be alone forever. Just the two of us."

***

Sesshomaru's ears perked as he heard distant screaming. Above, Rin and Ah-Un were rushing towards him. The demon lord raised his brow in confusion- where was [Y/n]?

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin yelped, hoping off Ah-Un and rushing towards him, "[Y/n]! [Y/n]- she's gone!"

Rin tearfully looked up at Sesshomaru. Her knees and hands were covered with marks. Her hair was unruly- a style that [Y/n] would never let her walk around with. Something was definitely wrong.

Sesshomaru examened his kimino for blood, rips, tears. If [Y/n] were to be physically harmed, then he would immediately know. Their kiminos were linked after all.

A single tear was visible at the bottom of his clothing. Sesshomaru felt his body boil with anger. He remained silent, allowing himself to submerge himself into the temperment of his own rage.

"Who took her, Rin?" He said sternly.

"[Y/n] called him Suikotsu."

Suikotsu, he recalled, was [Y/n]'s former medical assistant. [Y/n] would always praise him. Why would he kidnap her? Sesshomaru didn't care. He just knew that the anger within him was flowing profusely and he was going to murder the man for harming his mate.

Suddenly, blood appeared on the collar of Sesshomaru's shirt. He froze, touching the blood with his fingers and examining it. It was [Y/n]'s beautiful blood. Suikotsu had harmed his precious demon mate.

"Stay here," Sesshomaru finally commanded to his crew. He flew into the sky and darted towards the direction of his mate's smell. His hands clutched the handle of his sword. For the first time in his demon life, Sesshomaru was fearful. Fearful of losing [Y/n].

[A/n]

Hey guys! I'm finally back. It's been a while huh? I wanted to say thank you for all the love on this story. I'm going to try to update more from now on.

I'm a junior in high school so I've been swamped with all my APs and job. I hope you guys can understand <3 I do have a few more chapters prepared so those will (hopefully) be released weekly.

-jas