Chapter-11

Jordan

"You should work out a little", Will said while sipping his coffee.

"You think?", I asked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah. You know Jade looks beautiful right. So to impress her you should do it. All girls fall for boys body. Believe me. I don't why Jade left you. Cause if I was Jade I will never after seeing your body", he said looking lustfully at me while licking his lips.

First time. First time in my life I am feeling bad for having these muscles. "Will, will you stop", I said angrily.

"But let me praise your bod-".

"Will", I shouted angrily.

"Okay I am stopping", Will said going back to drink his coffee.

I started looking in the mirror. I stared at myself in the mirror for sometime. May be I should work out a lot. Then Jade might get attracted to me. I don't want her liking someone else's body. I even like the thought of her looking at someone else.

From today onwards I am going to work extra hard to make it perfect again. I stopped working out since Jade left. I didn't want anything except her that time. I didn't care about anything.

When she left it felt like the world has stopped and earth is not moving. My Jade my beautiful jade left me. My howled a lot in pain.

But now she gave me chance I am not going to let it go waste. i will show her that she can live happily with me.

Even though I don't want her to go to that teaching I let her cause if I hesitate she may regret giving me a chance. I don't wan that.

She will come back at 5.30 and I can't wait till then. Did she really want to work? She can happily sit at home, in my lap and I will provide everything she want, but she wants to live life right.

She can take my blood and sell, I will not ask her why. i just want her to be with me, in my arms. I love her so much.

I should know her. Seriously I don't even know her favourite colour. What a mate I am. I want to know everything about her. What she likes, what doesn't like, her favourite movie, favourite food everything.

I want her to love me like she used to in the starting of our relationship. I never saw her laugh. I want to see and hear her laugh.

I want to draw her picture again. Make love to her passionately all night.

Today morning I was almost there and we would have made love, but that stupid phone call stopped everything. Anyways we however clarified things.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. I went to my night stand to check who was calling. I picked it up and checked the caller ID to see it's Alex.

"Hello son. How are you?".

"I am fine dad. How are you?".

"I am fine too".

"How is mom doing?".

"She is fine too".

"So any progress with mom dad?", he asked.

I huffed, "Yeah", I said.

"Then why are you not happy. I mean your voice doesn't sound like that", he inquired.

"She gave me a chance, but I don't know how to impress her. What to do? What not to do?".

"Don't worry dad. I will come in a week to visit you both. I will see if I can do something".