Luke (Pt.2)

//CHAPTER TEN//

>>>>>

"Ruth, calm down." I said after reaching over and gently tugging at her hand.

She glared at me and pushed her hair back off her face. It fell back, like it always did and she relentlessly pushed her hair back one more time before leaning into the worn, leather seat of my car.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'm not going listen" She said while tugging at the rings on her fingers.

"Then why are you still in my car?" I asked.

The passenger's side door was unlocked and the car was parked, nothing was holding her back from leaving. Her eyes widened,

"Well, I'm in your car because...I had to rethink my life for a second."

"Oh really?" I smirked at her attempt to make up a mean comeback.

"Yes, really" She sat up. "I mean, who would go on a date with a low life like you?"

I stared at her, trying to not smile.

"Is that all you got?"

"As of now," She said.

She started to laugh at herself, I joined. One minute she is an upright bitch, and the next minute she is bearable.

"I've got to go," She smiled, slightly and opened the passenger's door.

"Ruth, wait." I said. She bent down into the door frame.

"Could we do this again? Differently?"

"You're crazy." She said and turned around before I could say anything else.

-

OKAY SORRY GUYS IT TOOK 9 DAYS TO UPDATE I WANT TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK OR EVERY THREE DAYS OR SOMETHING FANCY LIKE THAT. ALSO IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER MY BAD, MAYBE I'LL SURPRISE UPDATE TOMORROW HMMMMM. THANKS GUYS FOR READING IT MEANS SO MUCH AND I DIDN'T KEEP TRACK OF EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON ALL MY CHAPTERS. SO, I HAVE A PROPOSITION....IF YOU GUYS VOTE/ COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND CHAPTER NINE I WILL SHOUT YOU OUT IN MY STORY :) I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE. PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET UPDATED WHENEVER I UPDATE HA. Anyways I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART I'M A 2K READS AND JUST LIKE LAST MONTH I WAS AT 1K. TYSFM <3 YOU GUYS BRING ME JOY THANK YOU.

Arianna

(ask me anything, talk to me, be my friend :p)

Twitter: @locksofharry

Instagram: @babygirlhaz