Luke

//CHAPTER SEVEN//

>>>

"Why can't you just let me be nice to you?" I asked. She sighed.

"This is the first time you've ever been nice to me." The wind brought hair to her face which made the pout on her face more dramatic.

"I'm not a bad person, Margaret."

I was lying and she knew it.

She rolled her eyes and strutted off.

"Margaret," I yelled after her. She crossed the street to a small park. I followed her, stuffing my hand in my pocket as I ran across the lonely road.

"Margaret, I'm sorry. We used to be friends, remember? What happened?" I said as I tried to keep my calm. Stubborn was her middle name and I was furious. I had finally caught up to her.

"Friends? Ah yes friends, I would try and talk to you and you would always reply with 'Get lost Margaret.' How could I forget we were friends?"

That stung.

"What can I do to make it up for you?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe you could get lost Luke."

Work your charm Luke, work your charm.

I balled up my fist and then slowly released them.

She began to walk away again. I stood defeated.

Charm, Luke. Charm.

I ran up to her, grabbed her waist and kissed her.

Not her cheek, her lips.

Her fucking lips.
-
IM BACK BITCHES! It's been so long! Thank you for continuing to read, vote and add to your library! Please keep it up! I love you all :)

Arianna