Luke

//CHAPTER SIXTEEN//

>>>

"Babe then?" I asked, smirking at the sight of her being pissed off at me. "Ah, come on now. I was kidding."

"Yeah, sure." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Now, get out of here. I don't like you."

"You sure?"

"Goodbye now, Luke." She said before spinning around, opening the door and stepping in.

"Bye, Margaret!" I exclaimed, while walking back to my car, and opening the driver's side door. I got in, strapped my seat belt on and casually took a look in the rear view mirror before my phone rings. I reached in my pocket for my phone.

It was Michael.

"How did your date go?" He said while chuckling, " Did she beat you up? Make you cry?"

"Shut the fuck up, Michael." I said while slightly gritting my teeth. "It actually wasn't horrible."

"Yeah, yeah." He said "Did you fuck her?"

"No, I didn't fuck her."

"The deal is still on, right? Or did I win already?" He teased.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Michael. It's still on."

"Did you even kiss her?"

Kissed her? Oh did I. I've never kissed a girl like how I kissed Margaret. It was a lingual relation that I could never get bored of. Her kiss was made of a dozen fragile roses, that felt nothing similar to the usual chapped lips and beer breathed kisses I've always had.

Snap out of it, Luke.

"Yeah, I kissed her."

I scratched my head.

"You kissed her and didn't get to at least third base? Luke, what happened? You 're like a Sex god to any girl I'd ask."

"Whatever," I sighed "And 'Third base?' What is this? Secondary school?"

"Well, you knew what I meant," he said. " But...anyway, I have to go clean up some; the house is still a mess from last night."

"Alright, I'll see you when I get home."

"Bye, mate"

He hung up and I slid my phone back in the pocket of my jeans.

-

I AM ABSOLUTE SHIT, FORGIVE ME U ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND I TRY TO U KNOW, UPDATE BUT SO MUCH HAS BEEN HAPPENING BUT IM ON SUMMER BREAK NOW! LET'S JUST FACE IT, IM A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A WATTPADDER (is that even a thing???????????????) I HOPE U ALL STILL LOVE ME LOL. I SAW SOMEONE HAD PINNED THIS STORY THE OTHER DAY, OMG U HAVE NO IDEA HOW COOL THAT IS TO ME. ONCE I HIT 10K VIEW I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR U GUYS, ANY SUGGESTIONS? (COMMENT) LOL BUT ANYWAY, IM ALREADY WRITING THE UPDATE SO YAY AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING. PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR HOPEFULLY NOT SO SPORADIC UPDATES. I LOVE YOU!

shameless twitter promotion:

@locksofharry

Arianna