Chapter 6: Party.

Start from the beginning

The drummer hit the tempo with drum sticks and we all started playing. Soon our vocalist started singing too.

Yeonjun's POV:

As soon as Beomgyu's group started playing, students already got in the center of the room and started dancing. The party finally started. The four of us of course got in front of the crowd closer to the stage. It was the loudest there, but we didn't care and just started fooling around. Who cares anyway, right?

Taehyun was literally just standing aside from us as if 'I don't know these people.'

+×+

After couple of songs were played, I got tired and got to sit. Soon after I left, I saw Soobin come up to me.

"That sure is tiring, huh?" he said as he sat to my side. He was panting from exhaustion and his face and neck were red due to all the dancing. Damn, he looked hot.

"Right??" I laughed awkwardly afterwards as I felt my heart beat fasten and my face slightly turn red. What is wrong with me?

Soobin finally caught his breath and his face started turning back to its normal color.

"You gonna go dance more, hyung?"

"You just came here panting and red-faced and now are planning to go back there?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Of course! What's the fun in partying if you just sit here??"

"I honestly came for the food."

"Come on, Junnie-hyungggg~!"

'Junnie-hyung...?!' I felt my cheeks turn red again as that nickname was now stuck in my head.

"Hyung, you alright? Sorry, I won't force you to come."

"No, no, it's okay! It's okay, let's go." I said as I stood up.

We saw Kai and Taehyun dancing to the upbeat music. Kai was gathering all the attention while Taehyun was dancing while looking up on the stage. Or rather, he was looking at certain someone on the stage.

I looked to the side but saw that Soobin wasn't there. I looked around and saw a small crowd of girls surrounded him. I don't know why but I felt something. Hold up... Is it jealousy...? Am I jealous??

Before I could think twice, I was already there, taking Soobin away from the girls.

"Yeonjun-hyung! Woah, you saved me! Thanks!"

I was brought back to reality. I stopped and let go of Soobin's hand.

"Sure! No problem! You looked so awkward there."

He giggled and rubbed the back of his neck. Wah, he is so cute. Those dimples are so cute finishing his natural bunny look...!

Hold up... 

+×+
Just gonna leave you on a cliffhanger 😚
Did you know that Beomgyu was actually in a band when he was younger??

+×+Just gonna leave you on a cliffhanger 😚Did you know that Beomgyu was actually in a band when he was younger??

LOOK HOW SMOL HE ISSSSSS!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺

We love him🥺

We love him🥺

Have a nice day!💚💖