Thomxiety 030

What's in here: Top Virgil, bottom Thomas, Daddy kink, Puppy kink idk, innocent Thomas kinda-, face-fucking/blowjob,use of butt plug, being sexual with food probably not on purpose, dirty talk or something like it idk,fucking-, and slight name calling ish degradation kink? Idk, that's all I can think of-

—————————————————————

It's been over a year since Virgil started dating Thomas , and god has it been fun. He's been kind and considerate during the time together as they had both met during college. Now it made him laugh at the fact that they were both just the cutest pairing. Thomas, the theater geek with a short attention span and even shorter knowledge of anything dirty, and him, the forensic science major guy with more patience than he remember having in his teen years when pornhub took too long to loa-

Okay we're getting off topic. The reason Virgil had been reminiscing on these sweet, sweet, sweet moments with him was that his boyfriend Thomas was being... accidentally seductive with a banana in his mouth while surrounded by his friends . Thomas would suck on that stupid banana like his life depending on it, and even when Virgil was so sure that Thomas had got the banana touching the back of his throat, the man didn't even gag. The way he'd pull the banana out and there would be a small line of saliva from the tip of the banana to Thomas's mouth...

All Virgil could think about was that banana being replaced with his own cock, just imagining how easily Thomas would be able to take him, just thinking about it made his cock harden immediately. Fuck- Now he has an issue to deal with. He tapped his foot on the floor for a few seconds before the lewd thoughts got too strong and made him stroll over to Thomas, a hand now on his shoulder.

Thomas had still been sucking on the fruit when Virgil growled into the boy's ear, "Bathroom, now Puppy." Before walking off calmly and towards the bathroom. Thomas flushed red, throwing the banana away and waving bye to his friends as they smirked knowingly before quickly following Virgil to the bathroom.

Soon the two of them enter the bathroom and close the door, Thomas goes to say something, but he's taken aback by Virgil's ips on his roughly. The two of them kiss for a bit before he pulls away, obviously embarrassed. "W-what was earlier for?" He asked Virgil now, looking at him with a confused but flustered look on his face.The emo only huffed, of course he didn't know. It was Thomas-

That was the weird thing about Thomas, he thought that the dirty things he did weren't actually dirty, but Virgil guessed he couldn't really be too hard on him. Especially with that adorable face of his. But quickly he snapped his focus back onto Thomas , a smirk on Virgil's lips. "You were being especially... seductive to your friends, love.. and it caused a problem for me Puppy.." Virgil whined, knowing Thomas was weak for pet names.

Thomas could feel a shiver go down his body at the names, his breath hitching. "What exactly did you have in mind Daddy? I'll help you!" Thomas told him and Virgil smiled, then chuckled "I'll show you Puppy", he told him and watched as Thomas squeaked when he was pushed down onto his knees, looking up at Virgil with a slightly intrigued look, he was getting a little excited himself honestly.

"I promise I'll be easy on ya okay Puppy..May I?" Virgil asked him. A nod of confirmation comes from his boyfriend , and he smiles before getting his own pants and underwear down and smiling as Thomas gasps at the unclothed cock. Virgil presses the tip of his pP to Thomas's lips, watching as Thomas didn't even try to lick it yet, waiting for some form of an instruction. "Open up Puppy" Virgil ordered, the boy immediately opening his mouth up for Virgil.

The emo slid his cock into the others mouth and started to thrust slowly at first, Thomas now closing his mouth around the member and giving tiny kitty licks to it. Virgil groaned softly, it already felt so good and they had just started, " Good boy..now don't be shy, show me exactly what you did earlier" Virgil told him. The boy nods before beginning to bob his head as he takes more of Virgil's length, some small noises coming from both of them.

Virgil's hand on the back of Thomas's head as if to keep it from hitting the wall. Thomas bobbed and sucked like his life depended on it, sometimes pulling off to see a small strong of saliva from the tip to his tongue before going right back. Downright messy he was, like some kind of puppy. Soon Virgil thrusted into his warm mouth, now face fucking him gently. "So good for me, such a good Puppy for Daddy, isn't that right?" Virgil hummed.

Thomas moaned around his length, nodding best he could and already feeling pre-cum leak in his mouth as he tried to get Virgil close to releasing. Virgil started to thrust a little rougher, getting closer and closer as he did so. Finally he thrusted one last time before pulling out, watching as Thomas whined in confusion, precum and saliva was mixed on the boy's lips, and he watched as Virgil stood him up and turned him around.

The emo looked at Thomas for a look of assurance and consent, a strong nod and a firm "Yes" was all the male needed before he got off the others lower clothes and was about to prep him when he noticed something. Thomas, the cute little bastard, had a fucking butt plug! "You wanted this to happen- you fucking slut." Virgil hissed, pulling it out and listening to Thomas moan at the action, or the name he had called him, the male wasn't sure.

Virgil smirked, slowly pushing in now and letting the other get used to him. When Thomas gave a small nod, he began to thrust slowly, a whine coming from the other as he wanted him to go faster. After a few small thrusts the other picked up the speed, going faster and making sure Thomas enjoyed himself at the same time. "Fuuuuu-hAa!~ Daddy please, more god please more!" The bottom rambled out, a small grunt came from Virgil before he picked up the speed, watching as Thomas's eyes rolled back.

"You just love this don't you Puppy? Being Daddy's slut?" He whispered in the other's ear, a whimper like moan and a nod was the response he got back. It started getting to both of them, Thomas's cock twitching and Virgil's hips stuttering. Soon Thomas couldn't help but cum, moaning out Virgil's title loudly as he did. His boyfriend chuckled, a few thrusts in and he filled up the other with his seEd- hah seed go brrr-

He pulled out, panting heavily and watching as it leaked out of Thomas, giving the other little kisses as Virgil got them ready and clean. "You did great Puppy, I love you so much." Virgil said, giving him a kiss on his lips and smiling as Thomas melted at his words. "I love you too..Daddy~" he winked jokingly. Virgil chuckled and kissed the other again, "Watch it, or you won't be able to walk for two weeks when we get home~" he cooed, the male flushing red before nodding. Well at least the party was fun-

________________________________
Word count: 1,262 :3

Sorry it took so long to get out, writing hard