Grabbing up her keys, bag and cookies, she headed out. It took a few seconds to type in Gio's address before hitting the road. It was a surprise to see he only lived twenty minutes from her. Not a bad ride at all. It would give her time to listen to some music and see a new part of town. Actually, looking at the map on the navigation system, it was the next town over.

After a few minutes, the city quickly melded into the countryside. Interesting. This was a wealthier community. The farther and farther she drove, the bigger and bigger the homes were getting. Holy cow. These places were mansions.

Should it really be surprising? Not really. Gio was the nephew to the owner of a giant company that had been in business a very long time. Tonight would be a treat, getting to chill out in a mansion. A female voice announcing the final left turn into Gio's driveway interrupted her thoughts. The drive looked to be pretty long since she couldn't see the house. It took her a minute more before the building appeared to be rising out of the ground against the horizon. Holy crap. This place wasn't just big it was ginormous! Why didn't he warn her?

Another thought plagued her as she parked off to the side away from the house. Was Gio's parents home? Trinity slapped her forehead. His parents probably were. Didn't Gio mention something about his mother making lasagna for tonight? Trinity whimpered. She was a total airhead. What made matters worse was imagining everyone sitting all together at a table. Good lord. She came to his house looking like a total couch potato! What will they think of her? What was she supposed to say to Gio's mother? Oh, hi, I'm going to be your brother's personal assistant. By the way, I don't have an education, I don't know how to act around you rich people and I don't know what I'm doing!

"Great. Maybe I should just go home," she groaned.

"What?"

Trinity screamed, "Gio!" Grabbing her cookies, she got out of the car and swatted him. "You scared me!"

"Sorry. Why would you go home when you just got here?"

"How the heck did you hear me?"

Gio shrugged, "Are those cookies? Give 'em."

Trinity held the container out of reach. "No way. I want Mirabella to have a few before you devour them," her eyes grew emphasizing her point.

"Pff. They that good, huh?"

"Better than good. Wait, Gio. Listen, are your parents home?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's just...i-i-it's just that...look at me."

Gio's forehead wrinkled. "I am? Beautiful?"

"No. I look like a couch potato. I don't want to make a bad impression," Trinity worried.

"Um, look at me. I am a couch potato. Besides, you look adorable. I may need a huggie a little later."

"A huggie?" Trinity curled her lip.

"Yup. You look too cuddly. Can I have a cookie now?"

"Oh you!" Trinity tried to swat at him again, but he took off running back to the house...mansion. What a giant kid, she thought feeling giddy.

"Trinity!" Mirabella cheered, running out to meet them and enveloping Trinity in a hug.

"Hi Mirabella!" Trinity hugged her back feeling warm.

"Call me Belle or Bella, remember?"

Mirabella took a liking to Trinity right away at the auction and asked to be called by her nicknames. She had indeed forgotten. Bella was very sweet for sixteen years old. Not even she was sweet at that age. And she seemed to be quite close with her brother. Trinity found their interactions fascinating and enjoyed watching them.