Day 1..

**sexual content, read on your own risk**
Now I know this is not his first tour date but it's his first one that I've been on, so I'm excited, I packed all my clothes and I'm so excited for this adventure..
"Maya. You ready?" G said.
"Yea, I'm ready, let's go." I said with a smile.
We hopped in his car and he drove to the airport, I think we were going to Ventura, but we were flying in his private plane, I was SO EXCITED, but it was just going to be him & I on the plane and I'm so excited to see what's going to happen.. Maybe I'll get what I want from him... When we got on the plane, he sat down and of course I didn't want to sound clingy so I sat in the seat across from him, that's when he got on top of me and started to kiss my neck, and started to unbutton my flannel, and stripped me down till I was in my thong and bra, than I took those off got ontop of him, and I felt him deeply inside of me, first his fingers than him, he was huge he made me moan, he made me scream, and we did it about three times, the whole way there, it was amazing...
Now once we got there he introduced me to the rest of his crew, his friends, and I finally got to meet the HBK gang I've been DIENG to meet I was so happy, there so nice and so chill, and I was so happy.