Quickie

He led me into the back room, and he pushed me up against the wall, I felt his fingers all over my body, every time he touched me I felt tons and tons of nerves going through my body, I felt so many feelings as he pushed me up against the wall, he slowly kissed my neck till he found the spot where I would moan, I was heavily breathing and as he would kiss my neck, I would feel him start to smile, I lifted my leg and put it around his waist, and he spun me around to where the couch was, and he layed down on his back to where I was ontop of him, I started to kiss him and kiss all the way down his chest, slowly, and he started to breathe heavily, and I kissed down all the way down to the spot where every man wants us girls to go, but I wasn't going to do that so i kissed down his v line, got back up and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand put me Ontop of a high table and started to caress my boobs, I was kissing his neck and breathing into his neck and he pushed me back, smirked and said...
"Look at the time, I've got to go on stage, I have a few blunts for you over there you can grab em, and smoke them on the side of the stage or you can stay in here.. Just wait, I'll be back baby.. And you'll get what you want." He said as he was walking out of the door, I grabbed the blunts a bottle of Hennessy and followed him he told me to stay put and he went on stage and started to rap, every now and than he would come to the side and smoke a bit off of my blunt, and drink a little bit off my henny, and would kiss me every now and than.. Wow we just got reunited and he already has kissed me, almost fucked me, and asked me to go on tour with him, im so excited to see what's going to happen..