Just another field trip Story - Starker

Peter wraps all loose limbs around his boyfriend like a koala, hiding his face in the warmth of the older man's bare chest.

"Please don't make me. Flash is gonna make a scene and I don't want you to kill him. Please?"

Tony's laugh is making Peter shake. And does absolutely nothing to soothe his upcoming panic.

"Sweetheart. I'm not gonna kill a high schooler. Not even for messing with my stuff. Just enjoy the tour. You might learn something new." He kissed the messy mop of brown curls, in a poor attempt to calm his boy down a little.

"But everyone here already knows me. They're gonna start asking questions as soon as I enter the room. Please. Can't I just call in sick or something?" Peter could, actually, just call in sick. He was eighteen, and didn't need a guardian to do stuff like that for him anymore. But he knew himself well enough to know that he would most likely be bored out of his mind after about ten minutes, and end up down with the interns at the chemistry labs to help them out with whatever they couldn't figure out on their own. And then his class would most likely bump into him and he would be screwed anyway.

"Come on. I bet this Flash kid is gonna mop the floors with his jaw if that happened. Take this as an opportunity to set everything straight. You have one week left, and then you don't have to deal with any of them ever again." Tony ruffles his hair lovingly before he untangles himself and gets out of bed. He looks down at the puppy eyes staring pleadingly up at him and kisses the pouting lips. "Go get a shower, Sweetheart. I'll make breakfast."

Peter snorts at that. If only Tony Stark knew how to cook. He's if possible just as bad as May. So whatever breakfast is waiting for him when he emerges from the bathroom, is most likely ordered from the bakery across the street.

~*~

"Bye sweetheart, I have a presentation at your tour, by the way, so I'll see you then, but otherwise, please try to have some fun. You can introduce Ned to some of the guys down at the computer department. I still want to hire him after college." Peter rolls his eyes, but gives Tony a peck on the lips anyway. He grabs his phone and wallet on his way out, not bothering with his back pack. He'll be back here in an hour.

He sends a quick text to Ned, informing him that he's on his way and that he'll get an exclusive tour and introduction to the computer department, courtesy of Tony Stark. Happy is waiting patiently at him by the receptionist, sipping coffee and trying to not act too grumpy towards the poor woman tasked with getting all the visitor passes ready for his class.

"Morning, Happy. Jenna! Having a nice day?" He smiles at them both, gratefully grabbing for the steaming cup of coffee handed to him by Happy.

It took some time, but Happy has managed to open his heart to the cheery teen. He is oddly protective over him, and tells him repeatedly that if Tony ever steps out of line, he'll be the first to knock his teeth out.

"Good morning, Peter. Everything is going smoothly. I don't know how you can be in such a good mood at 7 am." Jenna shakes her head fondly at him as she continues to tap in all the necessary information to the visitor passes.

"Oh well, y'know. Life's good." He grins back at her before he nudges Happy in the side so they can get going. "I'll see you in an hour or so. My class has a field trip here today. Bye, Jenna!"

Peter's relationship with Tony isn't a secret at the tower. Tony flat out refused to hide in his own home, and all the workers they would bump into had signed really detailed NDAs anyway, so it's not like they could talk about it to anyone.