Chapter 17: Who?!

Third Person's POV

The tealnette internally slapped himself for suddenly blurting out his secret. 'I'm such an idiot! I really need to keep my emotions in check' He mentally scolded at himself. He casually sipped his beer like he didn't just exposed a secret. 'Well, It's kind of amusing to see them surprised ' Kuroko thought as he keep on a small grin and pull out his phone.

"No..." Natsuko denied, while standing up and pointing a finger at him. He doesn't like the idea of his ever busy and sadistic captain having a girlfriend before him.

"I don't believe you!" he exclaimed

"Yeah!! You're too busy to date!!" Kagami seconded, standing too and supporting his buddy.

"But that doesn't mean I can't date anyone..." Kuroko retorted.

"Since when did you started to dating someone?" Marcial asked in disbelief.

"We never see you go out with someone! Actually, you haven't been with anyone except for the teams, your cousins and your son!" Natsuko hollered in annoyance.

Meanwhile, The GoM was completely baffled and surprised. Baffled because the the twins and Kuroko's teammates were surprised and oblivious about it and surprised because they never thought that their phantom is actually dating someone. Especially Akashi, He's is completely surprised and confused on how come he doesn't have any information about this.

'So he's already dating someone?' Akashi thought, internally frowning, but actually holding a stoic face at the revelation.

"Why are you so surprised?And besides, we're dating but we don't have such a label. It's more like, we have a mutual understanding? We're just testing the waters, that's all..." Kuroko stated with a nonchalant look as he swirled his beer while staring at the fire.

"What?! That doesn't even make any sense!" Kagami stated.

"So who is she? the girl that you're dating?" Hannah asked with an excited grin, and was the only one looking so happy about the news.

Kuroko went silent and just glanced at the woman. He stopped swirling his beer and slowly brought his arm down and rested it on his knee. The group was silent as they anticipated his answer and the only sound can be heard was the waves that's hitting the shore and the crackling fire.

Kuroko suddenly held a small grin and closed his eyes as he took a sip from his beer before saying his answer.

"It's actually... a 'he', Hannah" He softly muttered as a small blush tinting his cheeks.

He then chuckled at the multiple response and reaction that he got from the group.

Hannah squealed and started shaking Akashi's shoulder.(oh my god! The nerve of this woman!!)

"Oh my gosh!! OH MY GOSH!!!"

But Akashi doesn't seemed to mind being shaken by the woman since he looked like he needed it. It's like he was hoping that this wasn't a dream that he needs to wake up from.

'He's Gay? No wait, He's Bisexual!?' He thought as his eyes now widened.

Midorima and Marcial shared a wide-eyed look at Kuroko who was enjoying the chaos that he brought.

'He's dating a guy?!' The two simultaneously thought.

Kise,Momoi and Murasakibara seemed to drop their drinks as their jaw drops at the information.

Kagami, Aomine and Natsuko shot up from their seats once again and yelled.

"You're dating a guy?!?!" The three screamed. Luckily, There wasn't any other group around them so their yells won't disturb anyone.