Chapter 8: Games

Third Person's Pov

The game started with an apple eating contest which consist of four pairs, those pairs are Kagami and Aomine, Takao and Izuki, Murasakibara and Tatsuya, and suprisingly, Akashi and Midorima.

Kuroko was laughing at the scenes unfolding infront of him. The pairs desperately tried their best to finish the apple as fast as they can. The first pair to finish and won was Murasakibara and Tatsuya, Second is Takao and Izuki, Third are Akashi and Midorima and last but not the least, Kagami and Aomine, who aren't even half yet of their apple since their bickering more than trying to eat the apple.

"Now look! We lost Bakagami!!" Aomine growled and Kagami glared at him.

"And whose fault is that,Ahomine?!" And the started to bicker again.

"Momoi-san, Remind me not to pair those two again..."Riko said in exasperation as Momoi faintly smile and nodded.

Kuroko smiled at the two idiots but then his face suddenly transitioned into a blank one. 'Why do I suddenly feel so nostalgic?' He thought as he looked back down to his phone.

"Ok!Next game!!Paper dance!!Now choose a partner everyone!! Four pairs again!!" Momoi announced.

"Midorimachii!!Let's join!!"Kise beamed as he hurriedly dragged a resisting Midorima to the center.

"O-Oi!!Kise!!Why don't you just drag Kasamatsu-san with you,Nanodayo!I just played!"Midorima reasoned making Kise stop and looked at his frowning senpai who was emiting an aura that says 'I'll kill you if you dragged me there'.

Kise frantically shooked his head with a sweatdrop and pulled Midorima with him.

"I don't think so! Besides! I know you can carry me Midorimachii!!"

On the other side, Izuki was about to drag Hyuga at the center when he suddenly spotted the tealnette at the side typing in his phone while holding a blank look.

"Yo Izuki-kun!Let's join this one too!" Takao beamed making Izuki turn his heads towards him.

"Eh?What happened to Midorima-san?"

"Oh Shin-chan??He got dragged by Kise-kun..." Then he pouted. Izuki suddenly held a mischievous smile and then he held Takao's shoulder.

"How about we try to drag him in the game?"Izuki asked while grinning and pointing at Kuroko.

Takao looked at the person Izuki was pointing. He then flinched when he saw the tealnette busy with his phone. And to make the situation worse, Their eyes suddenly met when Kuroko looked up.

Kuroko gave him a cold hard stare that was stating 'Be quiet or Suffer' Making the hawk eyed teen stagger at his own words in fear.

"I-I rather not,hehe! Come on!Let's join Izuki-kun!" He hurriedly dragged away the teen to the center.

'I don't want to experience hell through him again!!' Takao mentally screamed in fear.

Kuroko sighed in relief when Takao didn't get him involved in the game. He doesn't want to face any of those embarassment that he witnessed from the first game. He saw how annoyed and embarrassed at the same Akashi and Midorima was though they did enjoyed.

Now he watched as Kise held tightly on Midorima not giving him a chance to escape. While Akashi silently stood in the sidelines smiling.

"Kurokochii! I want to practice receiving your pass!"A blonde haired exclaimed when they entered the mansion

"Later Ryouta, We still have a study session to go through..."

"Then I want Kurokochii to teach me!!"