Chapter 14: Invitation

Kuroko's POV

"Tetsuya, Wake up... It's already 6 am."

I was sleeping peacefully when I was suddenly woken up by a small shake in my arms. I slowly blinked my eyes open and lifted my head. It looks like I fell asleep while working on my lectures.

I rubbed my eyes with my thumb and forefinger as I leaned my back on the chair, stretching it and making it crack into my satisfaction. When I finally got my eyesight clear, I look at the person who woke me up.

"Goodmorning. You'll be late if you don't start preparing." Marcial stated as he placed a cup of coffee infront of me.

"I'll bring Sei-kun to school so you don't have to worry..." he stated as he walks over to Sei-kun, who was sleeping soundly on my bed, waking him up softly.

"Are you sure? Your class starts earlier than mine, isn't it?" I asked him with a rough voice, due to my throat feeling dry. I took a sip from my coffee as I turned my chair and looked at him.

"Sei-kun... Wake up... You have school today..." he softly said to him. Sei-kun stirred and turned his back on Marcial.

"Five more... minutes..." he groaned sleepily making me chuckle and for Marcial to sigh.

"Alright, Five minutes. Then you have to wake up..." He agreed as he finally faced me.

"I'll be fine. My Prof from my first class will be absent today, so I'll have some free time" He finally answered to my question as he made his way towards the door. Before he left, he turned to look at me and pointed at Seigen.

"Would you mind waking up your son in five minutes? Hannah already made some breakfast for you and him. So you two better be down in half an hour..." he told me and shut the door. I just chuckled and looked at Seigen who peacefully pulled up the duvet over to his chin and buried himself more into the bed.

I placed the cup on my office table and slowly approached Seigen. I gently sat on the side of the bed, just behind him and gently shook him awake.

"Sei-kun... Wake up..." I whispered and he just groaned.

"Come on Sleepyhead. We both have to go to school..."

"But I want to... Sleep... papa..." he said as he yawned with his eyes still closed.

"Seigen... Come on..."

"Nooooo...."

"Seigen..."

"Don't wannaaaa..."

"Seigen, Don't make this any harder for me..." I groaned as I frowned at his sleeping figure.

"Imma sleep..."

"I'll throw you in the bath tub if you don't wake up..." I threatened with a stoic face.

He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He then looked at me with sleepy eyes glaring at me with a frown. I internally chuckled as I analyzed his look. His hair was in a much worse case of bed hair than mine and his glare is just making him adorable.

I raised an eyebrow at him, challenging his glare, and his frown just deepened.

"You can't do that..." he confidently said as he buried himself back into the bed.

I smirked at this and suddenly lifted him up from the bed and brought him to the bathroom.

"No!! Papa! Let me go! We don't have a bath tub! So don't you dare try to scare me!!" he screamed and I just grinned at him.

"I know. But we have a shower..." I told him as he tried to wriggle his way out of my grasp.

I turned on the shower and put it on cold and stood under it with him, with our clothes still on. He screamed at the cold touch of the water and glared at me.