Chapter 16: A Cold Campfire

Kuroko's POV

The whole hour, everyone was just having fun playing around the beach. We all played a game of volleyball with Momoi-san being the one recording the scores and with Seigen only watching in the sideline, since I don't want him to get hurt. Especially with the three idiots who keeps on throwing insults at each other everytime one of them scores.

Me and Akashi-san were on the same team, along with Kagami-kun, Kise-kun, Hannah and Marcial. The rest were on the other side of the court.

Kagami-kun received the ball and passed it to me. I got into a setting position and throw it to Akashi-san. We made a quick and the ball slammed into the sand even after Aomine-san dive to save it.

"Yoshi!! We won!!" Hannah cheered happily as Seigen ran towards us.

Hannah was the first one to greet him and they made a high five. Me and Akashi-san just smiled in victory as Marcial and Kise-san approached us. Marcial grinned at me and we just made a soft fist bump.

"See, this is why I don't want to team up with you. You're too slow!" Natsuko complained, making Aomine-san glare at him.

"Oi!! I'm not slow! You're the one who's slow! You didn't block his spike!!" He retorted.

We all made a groan as the two started bickering.

"In my opinion, you're both slow..." Kagami-kun stated with a deadpan look.

Hannah and Marcial gave him an 'are-you-serious' look while I just shook my head and held the top of Seigen's head, who was rather curious on why the two were fighting.

"WE'RE NOT ASKING YOUR OPINION HERE BAKAGAMI/IDIOT!!" the two screamed at the same time finally making Kagami-kun frown.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING BAKA?!"

"YOU ARE YOU LITTLE SH*---"

Momoi-san suddenly pulled Aomine-san's ear, stopping him from cursing and making him wince. Well, I was about to stop him in a much more painful way if Momoi-san didn't stop him from cursing in front of Seigen.

"I said not in front of the kid!" She scolded

"HAH! YOU DESERVE THAT YOU BIG FU--"

I suddenly gave Natsuko a kick on the stomach with a glare cutting him off and huff out a breath. He fell on his knees as I loomed over him with a glare.

"Language..." I said in a hard tone making him nervous and he just nodded.

"Hannah-nee, why are you covering my ears? I can't hear them..." Seigen asked as he looked up at her. She was covering Seigen's ears preventing him from hearing the foul words that was about to come out from their mouths.

"It's nothing Kiddo..." She sweetly smiled before glaring at the two. Seigen looked at her with an innocent curious look.

"Why don't we all go swimming already? Isn't that why we came here?" Marcial stated with an exasperated tone.

"You're right my dear brother of mine! We should go swimming already!!" Hannah chirped as she looked down at Seigen who nodded at her excitedly.

"Alright!Race to the ocean!" Kagami-kun suddenly screamed as he and Natsuko ran to the shore while pulling their shirts off and carelessly throwing it aside.

"Come on Sei-kun!!" Natsuko called at Seigen who is still struggling to remove his shirt. I chuckled at his attempts and helped him.

"Alright Seigen, don't be in rush..." I told him as I gently pulled the hem of his blue shirt up.