Chapter 10: A Visit to the Infirmary

Third Person's POV

With a blank face, Kuroko waited for the stoplight to turn into green. The tension in the car was indescribable. Kagami who sat in the passenger's seat kept his look on the window, scared to even glance at the quiet tealnette. Sat at the backseat were Sakurai, Takao and Midorima.

"Kagami-kun..." The tealnette suddenly called making Kagami whipped his head towards him with a nervous look.

"Call Yashiro for me, Tell him I need it..." He said nonchalantly pulling Kagami out of the tension in the car. Kagami stared at Kuroko who kept a straight face while driving...

The two black haired boys at the back looked at Kuroko and Kagami with a worried look while Midorima held a confused one.

'He needs what, Nanodayo?'

Midorima thought as he glanced at the two in the front. He was curious and the urge to know what he was asking was bugging him. But he chose to stay silent.

'Maybe I'll know later...'

"We're here..." Kuroko announced as he parked the car in the University's parking lot and they all went out of the car and a few seconds later, the others finally arrive.

"Wilmoore University..." Aomine read as he placed his arms behind his head.

"Eh?! You study here Kurokochii?!" Kise gasped as he stared at the big elite school.

"Mm" Kuroko hummed as he starts to sweat bullets. Kagami glance at Kuroko worriedly but he kept silent knowing that he doesn't want them to know and he hates it when people worry about him.

"I already texted Kenn. He said he is on his way with Kent..." Kagami informed somehow distracting the tealnette from his current condition. He handed him his white handkerchief and Kuroko took it.

"Mhm..." he hummed again as he wiped the sweat off his face.

The guys behind them,including Riko and Momoi, stared at Kuroko with a confused and worried face. Well, except for Akashi who held a blank face.

'Is there something wrong with Kuroko?'

"Kuroko, Are you alright?" Hyuga asked him. Kuroko just ignored his question and turned around.

"I'll be going in first. Just wait for the two to arrive, Kagami-kun. And also, please bring my things with you... Takao, Ryo. Come with me... " He stated as he walked away leaving the GoM and the others confuse. Takao and Ryo glanced at them then at Kuroko. The two gave just gave them a weak smile and looked at Kagami.

"Take care of him..." Kagami commanded and the two nodded and hurriedly followed Kuroko in to the building.

"What's wrong with him Kagami?" Riko asked worriedly as she and Hyuga looked at him with a concerned face. He glanced at the others and it looks like they were also anticipating for him to answer.

"It's something I shouldn't tell you..." He stated blankly as a pair of orange headed boys approached them.

"Yo!~ Taiga-nii!" the freckled orange haired boy called.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Kuroko suddenly leaned on the wall as he entered the building. He held his throbbing head and groaned at the moment. In a few seconds, the two- Sakurai and Takao- were finally able to catch up with him and worry soon surge into their skin as they saw their teal headed captain groaning in pain while leaning on the wall.

"C-Captain!" Ryo called as he and Takao held his arm and back.

"Should we bring you to the infirmary first or the gym already?" Takao asked worriedly as he held Kuroko's arm.