Chapter 5:The Reunion

Kuroko's POV

"Come on Kuroko!Just this once please!!"Kagami begged making me glance at him and sigh.

"Why do I even have to go there Kagami-kun?It's your team's reunion, not mine" Then I faced him and handed him a plate of pasta that Hannah had just made.

"Because I'll be digging my own grave tomorrow if you don't come..."He told as he shivered at a thought. I heaved a sigh and looked at him.

"It's Akashi right?"I asked him and he nodded. I sighed in exasperation and turned around and went to the dinning table.

"When is the Reunion?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. 2pm."He answered quickly as he sat infront of me.

"We have practice at 3pm so I'll be leaving in an hour..."I stated as I placed a fork of pasta in my mouth. He suddenly stood up from his seat and looked at me shocked but happy.

"Does it mean you're coming?!"He stated in suprise.

"Yes. Now eat..."I told him and he fist pump in the air and then he sat back down to his chair.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow..."He told me and I shook my head.

"No need,I'll take my car. Just send me later the address. You better make sure that you're already there when I arrive or do you want me to pick you up?"

"Hmm,Sure. You should come and pick me up..."He agreed then he placed a forkfull of pasta in his mouth.

"Tetsu!Help me!!"Hannah screamed startling Kagami and I sighed.

"Was that Hannah?"He asked after calming himself from choking.

"Yeah..."Then I stood up from my seat.

"What is it?"I asked and went to the living room and I saw her pressing the enter key on her laptop rapidly.

"What's the problem?"I asked again then she turned and looked at me.

"My Laptop lagged again..."She said still rapidly pressing the enter key.

I leaned down behind her,My head almost leaning on her shoulder and placed both my hands on the table for support.I looked at the screen and scanned it.

"What are you working on?"I asked as I press the escape button then the space bar.

"The chart presentation for this year and last year's expenses and funds..."She explained and I moved the mouse trying to refresh the file.

"Did you refresh the laptop before using it?"Then she shooked her head indicating that she didn't. I sighed tiredly and looked back up at the screen

"It looks like we need to turn this off. You have the autoback-up file activated right?"I asked and she nodded.

"Then, there will be no more problem at all..."Then I long pressed the power button and it turned off.

"There,Don't forget to refresh it before using it..."I explained and pressed the power button again to turn it on. She nodded then she turned her head at me and smiled,our face almost touching.

"Tetsuya!!You have visitors!!They are looking for Kagami!"Then he came in with four people following behind him. Oh,It's them.

They all stared at me suprised,especially her.

Kise's POV

"Kagamichii is not answering the call..."I told them as the ringing ended.

We are standing infront of Kagamichii's place and it looks like he's not home.