Announcement

Hi!

The story of Del Fuego Brother's came to its end. It was a roller coaster ride for me. Struggle is real sabi nga haha.

Wala akong plot at dialogue lang ang meron ako. Ang hirap kasi wala akong sinisundan kaya nagkakawriters block ako.

Si Tres hindi naman dapat siya magcocomatose.

Si Alas hindi naman  dapat siya malalove at first sight kay Carissa.

At si Dos? Hindi naman dapat niya sasaktan si Addy gamit ang mga masasakit na salita.

Everything is unplanned. I just write and write. Kung saan ako dalhin ng mga taong ginawa ko sa librong sinusulat ko.

They are not just characters, they are human I created. I had a hard time in making their ending because I dont have any plan on how to end them.

Kailangan kong mapagdugtong-dugtong lahat ng pangyayari and thanks God, I did it!

Akala ko hindi ko matatapos pero heto at nasa ending na naman ako. Thank for the undying support, for your patience, for your time, and for the love that you gave to Del Fuego brothers.

Walang katapusang pasasalamat. Kung hindi dahil sa inyo hindi ko matatapos ang Series na ito. You've been part of my journey. You witness the ups and downs, the hate comments, the criticism that I have received from some people. Minsan may thumbs down, meron naman nagsasabi na panget, meron din na hindi satisfied sa gawa ko. Its okay. I cannot satisfy some people and I cannot please everyone.

Thats the reality. But it will be my motivation in writing, it will be my guide to success.

So thats it. Thank you again.

To my bitches Family. Pau, Rhoda, Ronel, Aze thank you bitches. I miss you.

To fheiy who give some advices to me thank you bessy.

To my college best friends. Dhang, bekbek, buleng hahaha Miss you all. Thank you for the support.

Thanks to my friends and team mates. You are the best. Im so proud to all of you!

Rhoda,Jec,Ron, Kaze,Emsie, Jam,Jen, Ben, Josh,Kuya Rod, Chin lahat kayo haha thank you dahil sa inyo natuto akong magsulat ng more matured scenes haha. Labyu all. (PS: Mga apelido niyo ginamit ko sa isang scene haha. Thank you ✌.)

Special mention to rhoda na sobrang nastress kung sino si Ariel. Hahaha here it is friend.

Sa mga hindi ko pa nabanggit dahil masyado kayong marami sa susunod kayo haha.

Diyan na nagtatapos ang mahabang speech ko. To God Be all the Glory!

By the way pagkatapos ng Series na ito ay magsisimula na naman ang panibagong Series!

Heartless Society: If our love is wrong.

-Story of Zayden and Xena. It was a complicated Love story.

The next series for Heartless Society will be posted once I have the Book Cover that I will be using.

Hot Hunk series: The Soldier-- Story of Aya and Rocky. It was a patriotic love. Love for the country and a romantic love.

Barcode- a touch of mystery, romance and fiction. Zero who has the ability to see the expiration date of a person will have an ill fated relationship to Naggi, the girl who dont have a barcode.

And yes I will take a break from wattpad. It will be a short break pero babalik ako. If you want to know more about it visit my FB account. Nammii San.

Theres more to come so please stay tune and support me. Salamat 😍😘😘. See you on the next Series.... Soon.

Thank you again and Take care. Stay safe always.

Love Nami.