Everyone sat as Peter began" So when the first blackout happened it was because of a portal opening which was not stable and caused a dimensional problem and another Spider-Man dropped into this. His name was Miles and he said I was dead in his universe". Everyone was horrified and swore to protect Peter. "His molecules were decaying here cause he was not of this universe so we did some portal building but due to the problem it required some sort of interaction with other universes on a monthly basis and our universe C366 was the centre of the web of universes so it meant whoever went for the first time could only go in and out and survive without decaying. I took the offer cause I was bored and wanted to explore, so yeah I got to every other universe whenever I'm free but wearing that universe's suit. "" What you have more than one. How did you get them. Do you name them. Can you show us"Avengers asked like children.

"Oh yeah I definitely have more than one and do name them. All made by Tony or Me of other universe. Wait let me grab it." He said and went to grab his backpack, he took out a sleek spider symbol and attached it to himself. "I have around 499 at the time but as I explore universes. I was offered adoption by 326 Tony Stark 457 Pepper Potts and all of you on some or other universe. You should have seen it. The one asking me was like you don't need to worry about anything I'll take care of you like a real father. In one Tony cried hugging me when I was leaving and said between sobs 'Don't leave I am willing to adopt you' he called Pepper and she too ' chain him we will give him everything and he will forget about his universe' it took all my willpower to turn down a crying Pepper Potts and Tony Stark. Oh man I have the recording but not gonna show it. It was hilarious. "

Tony and Pepper were deep red from embarrassment of their alternates but they knew too that they too were wanting to adopt him." So let me show you my suits" Peter said and tapped on the mechanical spider and a hologram came out and he turned into so many suits.