THE DARK NIGHT

I can't believe Paula can teach me piano. I know he said he was a cardiologist and also in my mind I had this fantasy of dating a doctor,but did he really lied to my mom or what? It's too much for me to handle . The upcoming awkwardness between my socializing and trusting ,is really getting my nerves down to knee . I need some fresh air . I'm going for a walk .
" Hey mom,can you feed Ruby? I'm going for a walk "

Ruby is my German Shepherd . My dad got her for me when I was in the junior high school . She was my 15th birthday present.If she wasn't here I don't know what I would have done with the mess of my life .

" Honey ,why don't you take her for a walk ? "

The one thing that I hate in my entire life ,is really " Responsibility". And taking the responsibility of myself while I will be in college, handling study and job together ,freaks me out . And somehow my parents always make me compelled to be responsible of every decision that is made in our house . For example,Ruby . I was about to go and take some fresh air beside the lake . But no ,now I have to take Ruby for a walk.

"Okay , I'm gonna take her for a walk . Can you just make us some dinner as we are going outside ? "

" I will, but don't you think it's too early ? It's only 6.30. "

" I will sleep early tonight mom."

" Honey ,what happened? I haven't seen you sleeping the last 3 days ."

" Mom ,don't worry . I just didn't took my medicine . "

" You gotta be serious about your medicines ,Rossie ."

" I will ,now I'm getting late . See you later . Come on , Ruby . Let's get some air ."

I came outside lying to my mother . It's not the medicines . I'm taking the medicines regularly,but they are not working for me now . I don't want to get them worried of me again . But this lake is not normal today . What happened in here ? Where is everybody ? All I'm seeing is a crime scene and a police car. Moreover ,Ruby left me for a while . Sometimes Ruby is just unbelievable . Why would she roam in a dark area like this ?

" The killer can't be invisible . She must be right here somewhere . Other areas are completely shutted down by the NYPD . So she is within around 500 metres somewhere ,the tracking meter is showing it . We gotta be very careful now ."

" Okay ,sir ."

Holy shit ,there had been a murder here a while ago ? When ? I think I should move forward to home . Where is Ruby ?

" Ruby ? Ruby????"

" Excuse me ,miss . "

" Yes ,officer !"

" What are you doing here ? Can't you see the crime scene area ? "

" Officer ,I was about to leave ,my dog is right there somewhere and I'm searching for her ."

" Her ? Is it the dog or your friend who killed Mr. George and you are planning to pretend and get away from it? "

" What ,no ! Ruby is my dog. She is somewhere out there and I'm searching for her . Let me get her and I will leave immediately from here ."

" I'm afraid miss,but you are coming with us to the police station . "

" What ? Why ? Why will I go with you ? I barely knew this is a murder area .."

" How the hell do you know that there was a murder ? It could have been an accident ."

" Well ,you just said. ..."