Holding Hands

After Paula's breakup , I was doomed . It's true I had a certain attraction towards him ,but that was just an illusion . The news of Emily and Paula's breakup was supposed to make me happy ,but it felt so sad to me ,that I eventually ended up crying too . I am never a cry baby ,but whenever people closer to me gets hurt,that's a different story . But this is Paula ,I haven't seen him in person . I haven't even touched him ,why he is feeling so close to mine.
" YOU there ?"
" Uh_huh "
" Can I talk to you for a bit ?"
" Yeah ,sure "
Damn it ,Rossie . You have an assignment full of 40 pages. When will you finish it ? And you know Paula, Paula doesn't stop easily . Why you said Yes ?
" Rossie ?"
" Yeah "
" I can't forget Emily.  Why would she do that to me ? I was always loving towards her ,never even did anything against her will  . Then why she had to move to Australia ? Weren't we great here ?  How can a people lives with you ,and then all of a sudden they just delete you from life ? Won't I ever fall asleep in her chest and hold hands and watch the sunrise with ?"
Damn it ,their relationship was totally a goal which everyone can ever dream of . Sometimes ,I also imagine myself with Paula like this ,but knowing him ,he was committed to Emily kind of suppressed me . And also what happened on that night ,when I prank called him . And even though he was committed,why he talked to me about 4 hours constantly ? Is he a fraud ? Otherwise ,by his definition, Emily is the girl next door every guy dream off. Then exactly why Emily left him ? Should I be more careful about Paula? Or all of this is happening because the universe is wanting it to happen .
" Rossie ? You there "
" Paula ,I'm sorry for your loss . But Emily may have left for a trial of her carrier ,she will come back . Even though she doesn't ,there's still pretty girls around you.  Life goes on eventually and we all know it ."
" But Rossie ,She is the love of my life . What I have with Emily,if it's not with Emily ,I don't want it ."
" Paula ,take a break for yourself . Look yourself as an individual person.  Who are you without Emily ? You're still Paula . You have your family ,your friends . You will move on from this ."
" So now you're also telling this ? I thought you might understand how much hurt I am . But you all are the same . Why cant you just leave me alone ?"

Huh. So he called me and now he is telling me to leave him alone ? Nice . Okay , let's do this .

" Listen Paula,I'm just a random girl who just called you for one day   . I have a whole new carrier mindset now ,and right now I'm doing an assignment,still I made time for you.  Maybe you can't see the effort.  I know it's a one call thing ,but in my life ,I want to focus on my study . So I'm gonna hang up the phone and complete my assignment,pardon me . "
" Hm,okay.  "
So,I was imagining holding hands with Paula,nope . He was completely lost in Emily and they were holding hands ,for which the whole story ruined half of my time to finish my assignment .