PAULA'S BREAKUP

Well somehow I managed to come back home after the whole New year's Eve shopping . I was about to take a nap ,while an email popped up   . It's from him .
" Can I get your number ?",it said .
I mean are you kidding ? Well ,I ain't giving him my contact number just like that . Wait a min ,I did give him my number ,cause we were doing some stuffs through texts . So ,this man really forget that too ? I mean this whole scenario started from that one prank call ,damn it . How can he forget that ? I'm never ever keeping contact with him . Let's just head to have a mug of coffee ,it's too much for today .
Another text pooped up ,this time it's a text message and it says "Rossie ,we need to talk . Please call me ,when you are free " Now ,what is this exactly? First he forgets my number and then he wants to talk to me . What's his intention? Didn't he just said he was happily in a relationship with his lovely girlfriend ?

I don't know . Maybe he is some sort of a complicated situation,cause he never talks to me over phone unless he isn't in a mess . Maybe I should just call him .
" Hello ?"
" I yeah ,I want to see you right now . Can you meet me ?"
"You are on the 16th Street and I'm on the 18th ,so as a neighbor ; I'm coming if you are really in a big trouble "
" WELL . Don't come if you don't want to "
  He hung up on me . Can you even believe it ?  Also I don't even know his address . And it's like almost dinner time . How can I just be a visitor into some cute guy's like Paula's residence ?
Well ,I am not going anywhere . I'm already tired enough .

I don't know exactly what happened,but just couldn't take a nap with a thought that he might need me for something serious . And that dude is in a relationship ,I mean it wasn't a booty call anyways . So ,I ended up roaming around the 16th Street . Called him ,he didn't pick up the phone ,couldn't get to see him .  Lastly ,an email came saying ,
" Emily left me and I had nobody to tell it first ,and I was in a angry and nervous state . So I called you up .  I saw you came up, saw you from the balcony. Couldn't get myself up from the chair or wash my face and show up. By the way ,you didn't have to come actually ,I know this is not something important enough to show up. "