Pt76

Sammie's POV:

"I saw you and Jimin kissing don't you dare deny it, I saw you with both my eyes!" Tae said I was just looking at him with utter shock. I can't find the words to explain to him.

"H-How d-d-did ......" I was stuttering so badly."How did I found out???" he finish my question for me and I just nodded.

"Well first of all you were doing it in the hallway!! You were not being careful anyone who will go out of their room could see you. I was actually on my way back to the suite because I left my phone there. But then I wasn't able too continue because I saw you two making out in the hallway!" He said teasingly!

"We are not making out!!" That came out a bit high pitched, I sounded so defensive. "Okay okay not making out then. But you two were kissing like passionately kissing!" He continued to tease me he even re enacted the kiss.

I slap his arms gently and I covered my face I feel so embarrassed. "Wae?? Are you shy Sammie~ah??" he teased again and I am getting a bit annoyed at him.

"Stop teasing me! I don't want to talk about it!" I told him as I look outside the window.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to tease you. I mean you should be careful. All of our staff know that Jimin have a girlfriend I don't want them to get the wrong impression!" He said seriously this time. And I totally get his point I know that he is just looking after me. And yes we were not careful I allow it to happen in an open corridor. I wasn't even thinking that some staff might see us and if that happens that would be embarrassing.

"I know it's wrong and I shouldn't have allowed it to happen. I should have thought about my actions before doing it. I hope you don't see me as an easy girl!" I told him as I am still looking outside the car window.

I felt him holding my hands. "Sammie that's the last thing on my mind. I would never think of you that way. And I know that you have feelings for him for the longest time. You are not an easy girl. And I know that you are having a hard time sorting out your feelings and what you need to do. I just don't want people talking badly about you because you don't deserve it!" He explained and I feel him squeeze my hand a little.

I look at him and gave him a smile. "Gumawo Oppa! I am really confuse right now. But I have decided not to make a big deal out of it I wanted to pretend nothing happened. I don't want to make the situation awkward between me and him!" I told him honestly. I know it would be hard but that's what I think is right.

"Why do you need to pretend when it's too obvious that you are hurting. Why don't you just tell him what you really feel and get it over with!" He suggested. But it's easier said than done.

"I am scared Oppa! I am scared of his answer. I am afraid that if he rejected me face to face I might not be able to recover. I might not be able to handle the pain!" And it's the truth I am scared to know the truth I don't know what will happen or what I will do I just can't get myself to do it as much as I want too.

"Everyone gets scared Sammie. But you just have to face your fears and go through it. We are always here, we will not allow  you to drown, we will always be here we will always be picking you up every time you fall! Every single one of us will always have your back. I hope you know that!" He said and he give me a smile. What did I do to deserve my members they have always been supportive and loving towards me. I know they worry about me so much. I just hope I can get the courage to do it.

We arrived at the airport and there are more people here waiting for us compared at the hotel. Most of the security team is surrounding me making sure no one can come near me. It's always a struggle going through the airport but we manage to go through without a hassle. I gave Namjoon his passport cause he needs to through all the check in and boarding process. I just make it a point to get it from him when it's not needed we can't risk having him loose his passport again.