Pt36

We arrived at the venue exactly 10am. Most of the artist that are performing is already there. We went directly to our designated dressing room. We greeted everyone I'm excited as I saw Jackson with his group GOT7,  he joined the idol group under JYP agency and they debuted 2014. Like us they also will do a live performance today. "Jacky!!!" I ran to him and hug him. "Omo my bestie I miss you so much!" He hug me back and tried to twirl me around. "I miss you. I have not gotten a chance to talk to you in the Melon awards Mianhe!" He said. "Hmmp I was waiting for you to approach me but you were too busy. I have the feeling that I am no longer your bestfriend!" I pouted. He just pinched my cheek ."Kyowo my Sam-sam!" he said.

One of his members approach us. " Hello Sammie!!Looking Gorgeous today!!" He said. "Hi BamBam how have you been?" I asked him. BamBam is one of the rappers of their group like Jackson. " I have been good. Been busy watching your videos so I won't miss you much!" He said with a confident smile. BamBam is very vocal saying that he really has a huge crush on me. " Hahaha BamBam you never change you always joke around!" I told him. " He is not joking Sammie I am getting a bit sick of him asking a lot of things about you!" Jackson said.

"Bro you were never supportive. Don't you want me to be your bestie too??" BamBam said with puppy eyes.

"No!"Jackson told him directly

"Awwww bro your so cruel!" BamBam said dramatically while holding his chest. These two are like comedians I can't help but to laugh.

" Hi Jackson!!" Jimin said as he approach us. "Hello brother!!" Jackson said and both of them did a chest bump. Jimin just nodded towards BamBam who also did the same.

"Sammie~ah it's our turn to practice gaja!" Jimin told me. "Nae! I'll follow.." I said goodbye to Jackson and BamBam. " See you guys later!" I told them.

"Baby!!! I will be watching you on your performance!" BamBam said while winking at me and I just smile at him.

I turn to see Jimin looking at me. "Baby??" He said annoyed. "Who gave him the right to call you Baby??" He continued.

"Aigoo Oppa he is just teasing me!" I told him laughing because his face is so serious.

We walk towards where the stage is at. We practice our performance and all the blocking for the camera's on the venue. We need to make sure that our choreography is tight and that everything is on point and in place. After our practice we went back to the dressing room to freshen up. The show will start 3 hours from now. So we decided to go to the artist lounge where the buffet is located. It's pass lunchtime anyways.

As we enter the lounge several artist are already there either eating or still in line for the food. I greeted almost everyone that looks my way to pay respect as so the rest of the boys. I saw Twice also in the line for food. I saw Jimin approachI saw Tzuyu who has a ready smile for him. him help Tzuyu bring her plate at an empty table at the corner of the lounge. Looks like they will be having lunch together. And I was right Jimin came back to the line to get food then went back to Tzuyu. Some of her members sat with them on the table. Suddenly someone nudged me. I turn around and saw Suga looking at me. "Sammie stop staring at them. Learn to avoid looking at things that'll hurt you!" he told me concern is obvious on his tone. "Arasso!" I whispered back to him.

I continued getting my food and walk towards the table where the rest of my members are. I secretly looked at Jimin who seems to engrossed at what Tzuyu was saying. That familiar feeling is gnawing at my heart again. I tried to focus on my food but my my eyes is really drawn like a magnet to Jimin and Tzuyu. He looks really really happy. I believe it's time for me to really let my feelings go. "Seeing the person I like happy is enough for me to let go!" I told myself. I saw Suga looking at me. I can see that he is also worrying about me. I gave him the sweetest smile that I can give him. " I haven't seen that for weeks now. It's to see it again!" Suga said. "What??" I asked him curious on what he is talking about. "That!" He answered pointing towards my face. "Huh??!!"