Pt15

After our 3 hours dance practice we have a free hour for ourselves. We have decided to go to the cafeteria which is at the 4th floor as it's almost lunch. I am not that hungry so I just choose to buy a sandwich and Iced Latte. And went to sit our table.

"Aren't you hungry Sammie~ah?" Jin ask me. I just shook my head. "Aigoo you should eat rice, you need to have energy for the whole day. We had burned a lot of calories in our dance practice." He continued.

I looked at him and smiled " Gwenchana Jin oppa I am really not hungry. And I cannot move much if I am full so I am okay with this." I said showing them my sandwich.

" No no no I will cook later once we go home. You need to eat." He said again " Nae oppa!" I answered.

We continued eating. I was observing the boys they really have a huge appetite most specially Jungkook and Jin. Taehyung is eating rice, chicken and hamburgers at the same time. I was wondering where all the food are going to as they are all slim and fit. "Maybe they are burning the food with all that dancing that they have been doing since they started being a trainee here in Big Hit"  I answered myself.

After lunch one of the staff called me. She said one of the managers is looking for me. I excuse myself to the members and followed the staff.

We went back to the 12th floor and headed to the right wing hallway adjacent the dance studio. At the end of the hallway I saw a man standing in front of one of the rooms. I recognize him to be the Manager who was a part of the panel when i did my audition. He was busy talking with someone on his cellphone. When he saw us he wave and put his cellphone in his pocket.

"Anyeong Hasaeyo Sammie. Do you still remember me?" He greeted me and i bow at him. "Nae!! Yeon Lee~nim! Anyeong hasaeyo!" I greeted back.

He smiled at me. "Ah I was expecting that you wouldn't remember me. You have a good memory." He said. "Well anyway you must be wondering why I called you. I just want to officially introduce myself. I'm Manager Soo Yeon Lee. I will be managing you guys so I will handle everything so I will always be around. Even if your sick of me and don't want to see me I will always be there!" He said laughing. I smiled at him. " Gaja?" He asked me motioning me to follow him as he entered that room at the end of the hallway.

We entered a room which i think is a producers studio. I can see the focal point of the room which are computer monitors and a lot more equipments that are use to producing music.There is also a brown leather sofa at the corner of the room with a wooden rectangular center table. Walls have decoration of posters and small surfboards. There's also a tall rack of cd.

He sat at one the end of the sofa and gestures for me to sit at the other end. "Okay so we will need to discussing some of the other activities that we have besides the normal activity you have on your schedule. As of the moment you only have the basic schedule it still will change depending on your assessment from your teachers. They will determine if you need to have special lessons to hone your talent." He said and I just nodded. "And do you see that?" He was pointing towards the table beside the computer monitor where a camera  is placed in a tripod." You are required to record a video log. Talk about yourself, your emotions your experience becoming a trainee anything that can make the audience know you more. So everyone is doing this once a week except for Taehyung." He told me. I looked at him and got curious. " Why?" I asked.

"I'll let you in  a secret but promise not to tell anyone. And i would also like you to help me..." He said in a hush voice which is ridiculous cause we are the only one's in the room.

"Help you with what Manager~nim?" I asked again.

"Well you see Taehyung is someone special. Very talented outgoing a lot of people are drawn to him. Imagine he went to a Mass audition where a lot of idol agencies Big agencies  if I may add was participating!!! He went back into the dorm with 26 calling cards from different agency scouts who wanted to get him as a trainee. So we cannot expose him yet until you guys debut."  He told me.

"Okay I get it your trying to hide him so he cannot be scouted by agencies..." I said and he nodded." The only thing is I don't understand the help that you were asking from me?!!" I am still waiting for him to answer as he looks spaced out.

" Ah yah that. I know it'd too much to ask but can you make sure that he is okay. I know he is feeling left out and was also thinking if he is really a member of the group. And that is not our intention. But the way I see it that is how he feels!!.." He said seriously.

Now I can perfectly understand the help that he was asking from me. Poor Taehyung he must have felt left out when he is not included on the video logs. But despite that he still looks happy and positive all the time. They might have judge him wrong he might not really feel left out or sad. I know he understands.

"Does he know the reason why he isn't included on doing the logs?" I asked him. He just shook his head. "Why?" I asked again.

"We'll you see we also don't want to make the others feel that they are not that special that's why we are exposing them more it's complicated to balance everything in a group so we just told Taehyung not to do video logs for now, and he just said okay with it he didn't ask for explanation and all, we just left it at that. But we can see and sometimes Namjoon also tells us that Taehyung most of the time put up a facade of being okay even if he is not. Namjoon knows too so he also talk to Taehyung sometimes just for him to have an outlet I guess." I just nodded.

I realized that not everything you see is true. I have really thought he is not going thru anything at all because he is always smiling and happy everytime I see him..I'll just make a conscious effort to be sensitive about their emotions.

I thought about Jimin how he was rude to me then became kind in one minute. " So what kind of mask is he putting on??"  I asked myself.

"So Sammie it's your first day today so you need to do the video log now. And also we are not gonna take your phone from you while you are here in the office, as long as it is not gonna distract you from doing your responsibilities." He said smiling.

Other agencies most specially big one's are notorious in implementing rules to their trainees. They confiscate their phones, plan their diet, Dating ban , Social Media restrictions, type of music they make and a lot lot more. Here at BigHit as I read our rules in our contract are all reasonable.

Our Manager then went to the table where the camera is at and turn it on to set it up. Then he motion me to sit in one of the office chairs.

"Okay Sammie its starting say anything you want don't be conscious if you say anything wrong our something that might affect you negatively our staff will  edit the video. So dont be nervous," He added then he leftthe room.

I was looking at the red blinking light on the camera.

" Hello everyone.Park Samantha imnida" I smiled and wave at the camera.