Pt9

"Sammie??" Namjoon said

I turned around and saw all 7 of them standing in the small living room area. I bow at them. The staff then came in with my suitcase and saw they boys and they bow at them too . The 7 guys bow back.

"Hey guys we just helped Ms. Park with her suitcase as per Bang Pd-nims instruction"One of the staff members said. Then he looked at me " Ms. Park Bang Pd-nim said today and tomorrow will be your free day so you can get settled comfortably in the dorm. The Manager will just be sending you a message about your schedule on Wednesday" He told me. I nodded and smiled. He gave me back my dorm keys " Gamsahabnida!" I told him. He bow and said goodbye to me and the boys and they both left.

I was still awkwardly standing there infront of the boys. As I look at them i noticed Hoseok already put on a shirt and a pair of shorts. "Welcome home !" Taehyung said with his signature boxy smile and while walking towards me with open arms. He hugged as i hug him and patted his back. "Gamsahabnida taehyung~ah" I said smiling he then looked at me with a frown "Wae?" I asked him " It's Oppa not Taehyunga~ah little missy... Oppa!" He said. " I am one year older than you so the six of us are all your Oppa's only gguk ( him pointing at Jungkook) is your only dongsaeng" He continued.

" Aaahh Nae..Mianhe Taehyung Oppa" i said while smiling. "Aiisshh Kyowo" he said while patting my head.

"Welcome to Bangtan Dorm Sammie let me show you your room." Namjoon said. I nodded at him. The rest of the boys just went to do their stuff. Yoongi,Jimin and Hoseok went inside a room which i think is their bedroom as i can see double deck beds from the small opening of the door. Jungkook sat on the floor of the living room playing games on his cellphone. Jin went to the kitchen . Taehyung insisted on helping me with my suitcase as Namjoon lead me to what he said is my room.

The dorm is pretty small for 8 people. And it looks even smaller because of the stuff owned by the boys which are just everywhere.

Namjoon opened a door that is beside the entrance. "Well Sammie this would be your room. The 7 of us will stay at the other room. It's used to be Jin's and Jimin's room so they were ask to move because you cannot bunk with us in the same room" Namjoon said.

"Oohh I dont mean to impose on their space I can sleep anywhere. I can sleep in the living room" I said awkwardly.

Namjoon looked at me smiling " Andwae dont think like that. It was okay with them they offered it as a matter of fact" Namjoon said. "Hahahaha Jimin put on a fight though" Taehyung said while laughing. Namjoon's eyes widened looking at Taehyung. "Wae??" Taehyung asked Namjoon. "He is just joking everyone is okay with our room set up. You are our only girl so this is meant to be your room. But we will share one Bathroom though" He told me.

"Im okay with that. It wouldn't be a problem" I said.

"Okay then you can fix the room however you like. We will leave you alone to get settled. And i needed to help Jin prepare our Welcome dinner tonight" Namjoon said. He then left the room but came back as Taehyung was still in my room. "Mianhe" He said then drag Taehyung out of the room. I can still hear Taehyung from the outside. "Wae!!!Wae!! I want to help her unpack and talk to her" I heard him say. "You can talk to her anytime you like but for now let her rest and get settled Arasso" I heard Namjoon said as i also hear Taehyung whinning.