4.Passer had the right and privilege to used any school facility and ammenities like university staffs do. But, any act of destructions and such are strongly prohibited.

5.Passer had the right and privilege to have any financial assistance and related stuff during the whole SAS  Program if he/she personally demands.Things follows such as;
  A.Financial allowance 1.1(e.g. personal allowance like food and snacks allowance)
  B.Financial allowance 1.2(e.g. school projects and school activities purposes )

*Rules and Regulations*

1.CONSISTENCY:
-Passer must take every examinations given under SAS Program and Passer must maintain an average of not less than 90% of his/her SAS exams. Passer who failed to do so and fail the exam twice,would be removed to SAS Program.

2.SAS CONFIDENTIALITY:
-Passer must not share any topics/lessons to a non SAS Passer. Passer who disregard this rule would be removed to SAS Program as soon as it was found out.

3.TARDINESS:
-Passer must not entertain habitual tardiness and lates in SAS Program.Thus,having three records of such would be removed to SAS Programexcept for any medical conditions and personal matters.

4.ATTITUDE:
-Passer must observe good manners and etiquette during the whole SAS Program. Proper grooming is included. Failure to follow would lead to his/her's removal from the SAS Program.

5.FRAUD:
-Passer who was involved in any deception, bribery,falsification of any documents and any form of cheating related to SAS Program will be removed to SAS Program.

Note:Passers with any concerns and question may ask their SAS Program Instructor for any information.

"Rights and Privilege along with Rules and Regulations has been discussed with you briefly.So,I hope you are all already aware what you must and what you must not follow. And again, I'll repeat,if you got any questions about the Program just approach me" Mr.Lee elaborated

"One more thing,SAS Program was scheduled every saturday at exactly eight in the morning until one in the afternoon here in the same room.It would be starting next month and the University would just let your parents know about your schedules.Did I made myself clear?" Mr.Lee asked,

"Yes,sir" we all answered back

---

As soon as Mr.Lee was done about SAS stuffs,the five of us bid each other goodbyes and separately goes on our ways.I totally forgot that Chaeyoung wishes to take me home today.Okay,I guess I was really left with no choice at all.

Shocked eyes with her mouth slightly opened was written on Chaeyoung's face when I finally told her where I lived.I just didn't told her that I wasn't oblivious about her being my neighbor like she was.We were at the front of my house already when Chaeyoung gasped,

"I still can't believe that we're really neighbors not to mention that our house stood next to each other's"she happily sneered

"Yeah,me too" great,I just lied infront of her face

"This is awesome,I'll get to come to school with you and go home with you,my princess penguin" I suddenly blushed at the thought of being with Chaeyoung almost everyday.

"Y-yeah,that's great" I heaved a sigh of relief knowing Chaeyoung didn't discover my little secret.

"Mina?"chaeyoung called out

"Mmm?"I hummed

"Can I take you out on a date again this saturday?" Chaeyoung asked

I suddenly looked at Chaeyoung wondering if I am hearing everything right.

"Well as we both know SAS would be starting soon and that means we're all going to be busy soon so I thought,why not made the best out of the remaining free days with you?"  She explained

"I do really like you Mina,I know I already told you this but I really do" l looked at Chaeyoung desperately waiting for my response.

"Okay,it's a date then" I said and out of nowhere kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks. She was surprised just as I am.Embarrassed,I ran inside our house feeling so dumb for doing such thing.

I take a peep on the window and saw Chaeyoung happily throwing her fists in the air like she had just won a prize.I smiled at her cuteness.You really are something else Chaeyoung.

---

                              *******★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu