I was on a struggle between what I'm feeling and what I should be when I heard Chaeyoung groaned.She opened her eyes and blinked several times.She looked at me and roamed her eyes around the room.

"W-what happened?" She asked.She tried sitting but was having a hard time so I helped her.

"You had a fever and You collapsed earlier"
I replied.I told her everything that happened earlier including her friends' awareness of her current state.But I didn't mention that it was my personal choice to stay,I only told her that somehow I kinda felt guilty bumping on her.

"Hey,umm..Thank you..I mean,yeah,thanks for looking after me" she genuinely smiled at me showing her dimples off.I didn't know she had one until she smiled like that. I turned my gaze away from her and All of a sudden,I'm getting shy being in a room with Chaeyoung alone.

"How are you feeling right now,C-Chaeyoung?"
I asked,trying to avoid her eyes

"I'm good just a bit hungry" she said

"Oh,good thing Tzuyu and Dahyun left your lunch before they left.They also told me to remind you to take your medicines" I handed the food that Tzuyu and Dahyun brought to her.

"Oh,thanks again.. Mina" Mina.The way she utter my name was way different than others does and for ther record,she adressed my name properly

"It's nothing." I smiled.She started eating and I just went through my phone to escape the awkwardness around us.

"Umm..Mina..?" I heard her call my name. I only raised my brows without looking at her for I was too shy to do so.

"Mina..?" She called again

"Hmm?" Again,I raised my brows not bothering to look at her

"Can I..Can I ask you out on a date this weekend?" She exclaimed

"What?" I was shocked.I looked at her and she's not looking at me.I clearly heard her asking me out on a date this weekend but my whole being seemed to froze.

"I said,can I take you out on a date.?" Oh I didn't know she was this bold.I don't know how to react and what to say.

"I just wanna thank you for today and to finally apologize for being so rude to you.. please?" She looks at me with those puppy eyes.Great,I guess I can't say No to her especially with those eyes.I awkwardly nodded and looked away to avoid her eyes.

"Thank you,Minari" she smiled again.Minari.. that was cute.I looked at her and smiled back. I felt so grateful and special for getting a cognomen from her.All of a sudden,I was looking forward to our date this weekend.

---

School hours were finally over.I decided to stay with Chaeyoung till class hours were over while she takes a rest.The school bell ranged and the sound of students at the the hallway can be heard.When I was about to wake up Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun popped up along with my friends.The room soon became a noisy mess and Chaeyoung was awaken by the sudden noise.

The rest of my friends introduced theirselves to chaeyoung then everyone started to ask how was Chaeyoung's feeling.The latter seemed to be not so pleased with the attention she was getting so I told them that Chaeyoung still needs some rest and we all better go home.We all made our way to the school gates together and bid goodbyes as soon as we started to separate ways.

Tzuyu called chaeyoung's mom to fetch them since they were in the same neighborhood like me. Good thing they were oblivious that we came from the same neighborhood.Jihyo, Sana,Momo and I decided to hanged out and told me that they'll give me the notes and the lessons I had missed earlier.Nayeon and Jongyeon went on a date with Jongyeon's sister.

---
We all settled on a nearby cafe.As soon as we all got our orders they start to give me their notes.I was really moved by their actions specially when they all started to compare notes and share it to me.

After the catch up lesson for me,Jihyo asked me if there was anything I wanted to share with them. I'm not good at lying and looking at Jihyo's orbs was not helping at all.At first,I wanted to keep it all to myself but the moment Jihyo touched my hands,I sighed and spilled the beans.

I told them everything beginning from Chaeyoung asking me out on a date and ending with Me having romantic feelings towards Chaeyoung.I told them I am not confused this time.I really was falling for Chaeyoung all of a sudden.

I earned a pat from Sana telling me that she's so proud of me for going out of my shell.Momo teasing me over and over again.Jihyo on the otherhand became silent for a moment and then told me she was not against the idea since she was already surrounded by gays in the first place.But Jihyo once again told me to take everything slowly and get to know Chaeyoung.

I sighed.I really hope that my date with Chaeyoung this weekend would turned out good and hopefully would bring us closer together.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu