10: 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Hwayeon's POV

I simply couldn't believe the aesthetic insta guy was in my class but I never noticed him.

What was his hair color tho....

I felt a tiny gush of wind as a guy quickly passed by me and exited the hall.

Him again.

Does he consider himself some kpop idol from JYP or what? Being all mysterious.

I stood up a few seconds later, heading to my next class.

.

.

.
"Where's Beomgyu? We always meet after college." I scratched my head as Namjoon shrugged.

"Dude you know what? My partner is so weird, he asked me if I'm your boyfriend since I always stay with you." He shook his head as I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's your partner?" I asked.

"This blonde dude with–oh there he is!" Namjoon pointed towards the same mysterious guy who was walking with Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu!" I called out as both of them looked at me.

The other guy mumbled something before walking to the opposite direction.

Huh?

"Oh hiiii~" Beomgyu came skipping towards us while I kept my eyes on the other guy.

"Who's that?" I asked, causing him to turn around and check.

"That's my brother. I told you he doesn't like to socialize haha." Beomgyu gave a small smile.

"What? He was pretty much talking a lot to me...." Namjoon stated as his smile faded.

"Really? That's nice." He nodded.

"Why does he cover his face though?" I asked, my curiosity increasing.

"He wasn't wearing a mask when he sat next to–"

"Let's not ask too many questions and just walk home, yeah?" Beomgyu patted our backs before pulling us with him.

Time skip~

I sat on my bed, just finishing a call from my parents about how I was doing and all.

I even checked on my sister if she was doing fine. And she was.

I opened Insta and went to my dms. To do the usual.

Then I noticed a new msg from the one and only–

Jams:
Hello there :)

Hwayeon:
You're weird.

Jams:
I know that. Also btw, do you know Jungkook?

Hwayeon:
Yeah he's there in most of my classes.

Jams:
Ooooo okay. Are you friends with him?

Hwayeon:
Not really close but yeah we talk only when necessary.

Jams:
Okay.

Hwayeon:
Why are you so interested?

Jams:
Uh.....no reason. He's my bestest friend.

Hwayeon:
Best friend 🤔😏