8: Just Memes Not Nudes

"Whatchu doing?" He asked.

"Nothing....why?" I spoke with a little interrogative tone.

"No no just asking. Anyway, which classes are you in? Like the sections..." He questioned.

I told him my sections for the whole week as he replied with "Uh-huh" after every phrase.

"Ooh.....its sad you only have one class with hyung....." He stated.

"Hyung?" I asked as he started stuttering.

"OH UH NO I MEAN...UH YES...Y-YEONJUN HYUNG! YEAH....HIM." He said.

"Bro who's Yeonjun?" I almost cut him off.

Beomgyu's POV

UGHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEE.

I almost blurted out something I shouldn't.

Instead I saved myself by saying my friend's name.

But I don't think that worked.

"Bro who's Yeonjun?" I heard her voice causing me to think fast.

"Uh.....this pink haired dude around my height....hehe. I just wanted to introduce you to him...cuz.....we could never socialize enough now could we HAHAHA." I laughed nervously.

"Wtf dude you okay? Sure I guess...we could socialize more.." She chuckled and replied as if she was talking to a clown.

"Yeah....uh BYE!" I immediately cut the call, not wanting to embarrass myself more.

I legit wanted to know if she and Jimin hyung were in the same class.

But they had only one class together.

Literature and Linguistics.

"Sooooo.....?" Jimin hyung came in, his arms folded.

"Literature is the only class you guys are together in." I spoke as he nodded in understanding.

"You said you weren't interested right?" I glared at him.

"I guess I'm a teeeeensy bit interested." He giggled as I shook my head.

.

.

.

Hwayeon's POV

"HAHAHAAAHAAAAUYDVSTUVSZ
I CAN'T!!!" I fell onto the floor as Namjoon shook his head.

"Yeon you called me to your house at 10:00 PM, just to help you with your tiny ass assignment and now YOU'RE LAUGHING AT MEMES!?" He yelled a little as I felt my lungs give up.

"BUT JOONIE HAHAAHHA YOU HAHAHA HAVE TO-HAHAHAH SEE THISSS!" I showed my phone screen to him as he focused on reading what was written.