~10~

Should I even say it- POV:

Pip stepped out into the street and used his wind to push the demons away from him. He yelled up to Damien, "DAMIEN, CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS?"
"NO, YOU BETRAYED ME AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO DESTROY YOUR TOWN."
"PLEASE?"
"....FINE, BUT IF THIS IS A TRICK I SWEAR I'LL BANISH YOU TO HEAVEN."

Damien slowly floated down to the road. The demons all stood back and created a circle around the two.

"Damien, we don't have to fight-"
"But we DO Pip, we have to because of the prophecy!"
"No, I mean we don't need to. The prophecy states that you can accept a sacrifice of an element!"
"Pip I can't take you, you're already dead."
"Damien just listen to me....

I know you can't take my soul, so I'll give you something else much greater than that.

I'll give you my time.

My affection.

My attention.

My heart.

I'll give you my entire being.

Damien, I offer my love as your sacrifice. You can take it and end this all right now. If you refuse, we can just keep going and you can enslave the world, but I know you don't want that.

I love you Damien and I'll sacrifice myself to you, not for the world, but for you."

Pip tensed up, getting ready to be set ablaze. Instead he was hugged tightly by the boy in black.

"Thank you..." Damien whispered. Pip smiled and hugged Damien back.

The sky turned back to its normal color. The demons were all dragged back to Hell and the hole sealed. Kyle and Kenny had been watching, and they both could feel their hearts crying. It was too beautiful.

Pip went back to his normal form and he stared at Damien with tears in his baby blue eyes. "So does that mean... you accept the sacrifice?"

"Of course I do!" Damien smiled and hugged him again.

And that was it, the prophecy had finally been fulfilled.

Pip and Damien returned to Hell, to rule the dark world together forever.

Kyle figured out that he can burn Cartman sometimes.

Kenny would soon find out all the plant related accidental suicides he could carry out.

Tweek would always become the popular kid during the summer heat.

And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

The End.

...or is it?