*Where have I been?*

Hello valued customers!!

I've been gone for a while and I thought you all deserved an explanation as to why.
You see, I've had this account a while, including during a time in my life where I was kinda... not good. I'm not at all proud of or happy about most of what I've read on here, and a while back I decided it would probably be best to distance myself from this account, but I realize now that it doesn't do much good to you guys.

That's not the only reason though. I've also begun writing other stories, ones with more comprehensible plots. I'm not kidding, I didn't have a real plan when writing this story, I just kinda went with whatever idea I had. I will admit that I'm not really proud of this one.

Still though, I'll try to get the next chapters out for you guys, finished or not. If I feel I can't do that, I'll try to type out what the ending would've been. You don't deserve to be left waiting like this. Thank you all for supporting this story and for supporting me.

If you'd like to support another project I have, I highly recommend my South Park AU comic on Instagram, sp_pondrunners! It's still on it's first chapter right now but it's just getting to the good part! Just don't mention you came from here, because I honestly think this story kinda sucks LMAO-
If you'd wanna stick around, I might release another story. Or not. I dunno. It's probably gonna be IT themed because I have a LOT of Reddie fics in the works right now.

Anyways yeah, thank you all so much!