Prologue.

Harry
~~~~~~

"But Gem!" I shout into the phone frantically as I leave the bakery. Barbara waves goodbye to me, and I do the same, shooting a sly grin at her. I soon open the door and am met with the cold Doncaster breeze, in the late January air. I pull my dark coat closer to my body, as I step over some snow.

"Harry, stop being such a child, yes I know you want to go to their little concert for your birthday but I just feel like it's a waste of money.. I'm sorry Harry." Gemma's voice speaks through the other line.

I scoff, as I unlock my car and get into the drivers seat. "One Direction is worth the money. It's like.. It's like you don't even care about them."

"Well, that's because I don't Harry." She chuckles briefly through the phone. I roll my eyes. "I mean, you're the one fangirling over them since you were like what? Sixteen?"

"Fanboying." I correct her. A white car drives past me as I sit in my empty car in the parking lot of the bakery.

"What the hell is 'fanboying' god."

"It's like fangirling, but since I'm a guy..." I reply.

"You don't act like one."

"Ugh, just shut up." I roll my eyes once again. "Anyway, if you want to be the best big sister in the world, id suggest you to buy me concert tickets for one direction... Or.."

"Or what?"

"Or you'll be dead to me." I say with a serious tone in my deep voice.

Laughing could be heard through the other line. "Sure thing Haz, anyway I have to go, talk to you tomorrow!"

"What but--"

Then she hangs up, leaving me with my I phone in my ear as I sit alone in my car.

"For fucks sake." I curse, as I try to turn on the engine of my car, but of course to my beautiful cliche luck.. It won't turn on. I mutter a few curse words as I try repeatedly to turn on the car but no use. I finally decide to just step out of my car, and just walk home to my flat.

The only good thing is, my flat isn't far away from this bakery I work at.

After locking the old vehicle, I look around the now empty lot, and start my journey in walking to my small flat, that's just a few blocks away. I stuff my hands into the pockets of my black coat, and feel around for my phone and ear phones. I unlock my phone with my fingerprint, and plug in my ear phones while going on my playlist and picking a one direction song from their new album Four.

So my name is Harry styles. I am twenty years old and I am obsessed with the British and Irish boy band one direction since I was just only sixteen years old. I don't really have much of a social life apart from my few internet friends that I met online. Over all I'm just not a social interaction type of person.

I'm originally from Holmes chapel Cheshire, but since I am so infatuated with Louis Tomlinson, one of the beautiful god like members of one direction, I of course had to move here to Doncaster. It wasn't much of a big move considering I just lived only an hour away from Doncaster.

"I'm like a crow on a wire, you're the shining distraction that makes me fly." I sing along, to the sweet calming voice of Niall. A few minutes later, I finally reach my old flat that I barely moved into just a couple of months ago. I soon enter the small building, and take off my coat, setting it down on the coat rack in my living room, and walk down the small hallway into my bedroom.

I let out a small sigh as I reach my bed,and let myself fall into it. The warm coziness of the blankets ingulf me, as I feel myself starting to drift off. I've had such a long day today, everything from going to my morning classes in uni, and working at the bakery afterwards in the afternoon till the evening. Since I'm just going to take a little power nap considering it's only seven, I'm not bothering to take off my clothes yet.