Eighteen.

~Larry smut warning ;)~

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music sounds through the air of my small flat. The brown acoustic guitar in my hands, as my long slender fingers strum on it randomly, just creating the sound of music as I play around with the different strokes.

Louis stands over in the kitchen, making a sandwich from scratch. We decided to stay in today, and have a lazy Sunday. Days like these are my favorites, and happy enough to spend it with him.

I shut my eyes closed as I continue to let the random strokes from my guitar fill my ears, when suddenly I feel arms wrap around my neck from behind me, automatically making me stop playing my guitar. I turn to look over to my right and kiss Louis on his slim yet plump lips.

"What?" I smile at him, loving the way his blue eyes look like in the lighting.

"Nothing." Louis shrugs,in wrapping his arms, and jumps over the couch to sit next to me. He leans his head on my shoulder. "It's just crazy how this happened... You and I." He looks up at me, and smiles softly. "I never expected it, but I always knew there was something special about you since the moment I saw you."

I feel myself blush and look down to my hands. The sound of rain suddenly fills the air, followed by all the lights going off, leaving us in complete darkness. I quickly stand up from the seat on the couch.

"Great." Louis mutters, quickly pulling out his phone, and turning on the flash light. I do the same. "Do you have any candles Haz?"

"Uh, yeah I have some in the kitchen." I say, turning to see louis nodding from the light my phone is providing.

"Alright, I'll go get them." Louis says, walking away and going into the kitchen to retrieve them. A few seconds pass and Louis is lighting up the candles with a few matches. The candles automatically start lighting up a few corners of the living room. I walk over to the fire place and light it up as well. The sound of burning wood filing the air.

Louis has his back towards me as he stands trying to light up one final candle. I smile and walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his small waist. "Hey, it isn't too bad. I kind of like it."

"You just like it because it gives you permission to grab my arse when ever you feel like it." He retorts.

I chuckle fondly, as Louis turns around to face me, I lean down and attach my lips to his. As we kiss, Louis places his hands on my arse. I feel myself jump at the contact, making Louis laugh this time.

"Look who's the cheeky one now!" I exclaim, smiling fondly as we both look deeply in to each others eyes, as our laughter dies down.

"How did I get so lucky?" Louis whispers, loud enough for both to hear.

I shrug. "I don't know, but I never want this to change. I just want it to be you and me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wrote a song for you.. You know." I say, walking over to sit on the couch again as I grab my guitar.

"Really?" Louis questions, grinning.

"Yes." I nod. "It's called eighteen."

"Eighteen." Louis nods slowly, "How come?"

"Well," I lick my lips, absentmindedly strumming a chord on the guitar. "When I was eighteen.. That was sort of the down hill of my life.. It was my final year in school, and well, let's just say I've always been bullied for being different. I guess since it was my last year, the bullies had decided to make my life even worse.. I had no one.. My life was complete hell.. Gemma had just moved away for university, and mum and my step father Robin were always working.. I had no one." I sigh. "I discovered you guys when I was sixteen remember? You guys were my only happiness.. But I guess when I turned eighteen, it was sort of my breaking point, and you guys couldn't help me through it like the other two years.. Well.. That's until I started paying more attention you." I look into his eyes to see Louis looking intently at me. "I loved all of you equally, but I never really payed much attention to you really.. I mean, I did, well you know what I mean. Anyway, long story short, you basically got me through the pain and troubles, and suddenly my life got a bit better again. So to say this, I have loved you since I was eighteen.. Even if I didn't exactly know you, I still felt a special connection between us.. And this is why I wrote this song for you."