Seventeen.

Louis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes as I feel my phone start to sound quietly. I look over to Harry's clock that's blinking in the darkness.

4:20 am

"Ugh." I groan, trying to make as little movements as possible since Harry is sleeping besides me. I quickly snatch my phone and scurry out the room before Harry could wake up.

"What do you want?" I hiss through the phone. "It's bloody past four in the fucking morning!" I whisper shout.

"Shit, sorry Lou.. I forgot about the time difference." Zayns voice speaks through the other line. I let out an annoyed sigh.

"What do you want?"

"You haven't been answering my calls, nor Nialls, Louis." Zayn sighs. "We're really worried."

"I moved on." I say. "You guys are my past."

"Louis, I know what happened took a huge total on you, but please, we're so sorry.. We just needed a break.. The band was getting too much for us, but please just hear us out--"

"There's nothing else to be said." I reply. "It was your choice, all of yours and you all completely ignored my pleads. I told you not to come back crying to me, you all had your chance.. I'm sorry."

"Louis--"

And with that, I hang up.

I run a tired hand through my bed head and walk back into Harry's room, sliding into his bed, and wrapping an arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I let out a breath of relief as I inhale the smell of green apples, soothing my mind.

"Mm, Louis?" Harry slurs in his sleep. "Where were you?" He questions, turning to face me, his green eyes still covered in a layer of tiredness.

I look at him, studying his beautiful facial features. Should I tell him about Zayn? I really don't want to worry Harry.. So I quickly decide against it.

"I went to the bathroom." I lie. Harry let's out a small yawn, fluttering his eyes closed as he nods.

"Okay."

I smile and quickly peck him on the lips as he falls quickly back to sleep in my arms.

How could they want me back in the band if they're the ones who blamed me?

I do feel a little guilty.. I mean.. The band was our life.. The opportunity is back and I'm not taking it.

I let out a yawn as I finally feel my eyes get tired, and before I know it, I fall back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When did you first realize you were.. You know.."

"Gay?" Harry asks, taking a sip of his coffee, as he sits down on the table seat in front of me.

I nod slowly.

"Well, I guess I always knew I was different from the rest since day one." He licks his lips. "I never fully accepted it at first, but as time passed, I accepted who I was."

"Was it hard telling your family?"

"No, and I am really thankful for that too." He looks at me thoughtfully. "A lot of people aren't as lucky to have such a caring and understanding family as I did..So I learned to not take that for granted, and appreciate what I have."

I nod. "That's good Harry."

"Thanks boo." He smiles. "But anyway, mum always told me she knew I was gay."

"How?"

"Well... I always played with Gemmas things.. So.. Yeah."

"Oh wow Harry."

"Hey." He defends. "I always thought girls toys were a lot more fun and interesting."

"That means two things."

"And I thought I was the dirty minded person here."

"Hey, I'm the one who always drew penises on tables while at meet and greets."

"Point taken." He nods. "You draw excellent penises by the way."

"Why, thank you." I grin. "So anyway, what do you want to do today?"

Harry shrugs, taking another sip of his coffee. "What ever you want is fine with me honestly."

"So, you wanna stay in and have a lazy Sunday?"

"Will there be cuddling involved?"

"Course."

"Then I'm in." Harry grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extremely short chapter!! I'm so sorry, but I hope you don't mind!!!

Hey, if you want to stay updated with whenever I lost a new update, check out my twitter!

LarryLoverInfinity @LeonYemille

Vote, comment, follow!

-Yem