Twenty- nine.

Louis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's like you want me to like cut you or something."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"B-But what did I do?" Harry stutters out, quirking an eyebrow at me. He stands in the middle of our room in nothing but a towel. His hair is dripping wet, as he stands there In front of me with an innocent angel look. His green eyes looking at me confused as he bites his lower lip in confusion.

Fuck me.

I get up from my place on the bed, where I was sprawled out just moments ago.

"For what ever I did I'm sorry--"

I shake my head, walking towards him. "No Harry not that." I chuckle softly, tracing the butterfly tattoo softly. Or month tattoo... I should really ask him what it is later.

"Then what--"

Suddenly out of no where I grip his hips, and bring his body as close to mine as possible. His breath hitches as I let my lips break out in a smirk.

Slowly I start placing wet kisses up his neck, making him shut his eyes in pure pleasure. I slowly trail up to his ear and whisper out seductivly, "Why do you have to be so hot?"

Harry visibly gulps, making me let out a small chuckle. "You know, seeing you standing here in just a towel makes me think of many possible things to do to you at this very moment.. Question is.. What should I do first?"

Harry's breath hitches again. "Lou.."

In that instant, I roughly connect my lips with those soft pink plump ones that belong to him. Harry wraps his arms around my waist letting out a small moan as I bit his bottom lip. With his mouth parted slightly, I take the chance to slip my tongue inside his own mouth exploring every inch and savoring his sweet taste.

After having the heated make out session, I throw him on top of the bed, taking off his towel and throwing it onto the floor in a swift movement. I connect my lips with his again, the only sound in the room is our lips smacking against each other's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Harry and I both trail out of the room, a pleasant smile on both our faces.

Let me just say,

Best.

Sex.

Ever.

There's clapping soon heard as we enter the living room. Liam and Zayn are both sprawled out on the couch as the tv is at a medium volume. The channel is set on an on an old rerun of friends.

"And the rabbits are out of the room!" Zayn cheers, slowing down his clapping.

"You guys should really keep it down next time." Liam laughs, stopping his claping movements, as he turns to look back at the flat screen tv setting on the wall of my flat.

"How the hell did you guys get in here?" I question forwarding my eyebrows at them. "The door was locked--"

"We found the key in the plant pot." Niall says, walking out of the kitchen. A bunch of crips and candy are in his arms, as he takes a seat on the large couch. He dumps all his goods in front of him. "You should really start thinking about a new hiding spot." He stays opening a pack of crisps. "Don't want any intruders to walk in and steal your stuff now, don't we Lou?" He says, stuffing his face with snacks.

"Oh, you mean like you all?" I retort, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Harry stands next to me, a deep red dusting on his cute cheeks.

"Pass me a coke, will ya?" Zayn raises his hand up in the air. Niall nods, grabbing the can of coca cola and throwing it over to Zayn who successfully catches it. "Thank you."