Thirteen.

Louis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two days later*

"You boys ready?" Mr. Wills questions both Harry and I, through the glass as we stand in the recording studio. Harry and I both look at each other, him blushing a bit as I feel myself blush too.

It's Wednesday morning, also the day Haz and I are going to pair up, and sing the duet with each other. We were originally going to sing teenage dirtbag, but we decided to save it for another time and sing moments instead. And honestly, I feel like moments is the perfect song to sing together. Yesterday, when we met up at his flat it was kind of awkward considering the fact, that we kissed on Monday and then the following day as well, but we put the tension away, and focused on our music practicing.

Well, at least I tried to... But Louis junior was having some difficulties.

We nod.

"Okay, perfect, just start whenever you're ready." Mr. Wills says, pressing the red recording button.

The familiar music to moments starts to fill up the small room.

"Shut the door
Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try."Harry sings perfectly. I lick my lips, beginning to sing my part.

"Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands
Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face." I sing.

"If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time..." He sings, then we both begin to sing together.

"You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love
My heart

Is breathing for this
Moment

In time
I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today." Our voices mix together perfectly, and we both smile at each other as Harry sings his next part.

"Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky."

"Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face." I sing.

"If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time.." Harry sings, into the mic. I just love the way he gets all into the song.

"You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today." We both sing together.