Third nodded and deeply sighed. "I'll go now." He's tapping the steering wheel with his fingers.

"Right! Have a safe drive!" I opened the door of the car and stepped outside. But before I could close the door totally, he interrupted me again with his words.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked while still not looking at me. What could be it? I just stare at him, waiting for his next words.

Finally, he looked at me after refusing so many times earlier. I shivered while looking into his eyes. My knees wobbled on his unexplainable stare. 

"You text me when you get home?"

My heart is pounding like a jackhammer. Are we going to the next level now? Oh, shoot! Hindi dapat ako mag-expect ng sobra! It's just commonly a text! Maybe he was just worried because Mom and Dad told him to take care of me.

"O-okay. Text me also when you get home.. so I'll know you're safe." 

I nip my lower lip and looked down at my feet. Omg... I never knew I'm pabebe!

When I stare back at him, I saw how he was trying so hard on hiding his grin. He immediately stopped and used his staid face afterward. 

He cleared his throat. "Sure."

I just gave him a small smile. 

"Bye, Avi," he softly said.

I closed the door and heard him beeped his horn before finally leaving. I exhaled the large breath I was keeping all by myself earlier. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. I'm such a dummy! Ganito pala ang feeling ng kinikilig! Hindi ko na kayang i-reconcile ang feelings ko! I'll go now with the flow!

I checked the time on my wristwatch and saw it's currently 5:52 PM,  so close to 6:00. I just hope Mia isn't busy. 

I start pressing the doorbell and didn't expect na siya ang una kong makikita when the gate opened. She was shocked also. But... in a different way! 

There I came to feel like she was waiting for another someone because her expression changed when she saw me. Hindi ko na lang pinakialaman. I'll just wait for her to tell the tea and confirm my suspicion.

"Avi!"

I grinned. "Oh, hi there!"

"Why.. are you here this late?" Nakakunot ang forehead niya.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Why can't you let me in first, ah! Here, oh!" I showed her the paper bag. "I have foods!" Kinuha niya when I offered the thing.

"You're weird. Say you just can go tomorrow. Tomorrow... morning!" Nakakunot pa rin ang noo niya. So she isn't obv happy and excited seeing me! It was reflected on her face! Is she having other plans tonight?