Aemilius 2

Colors of red and white dominated a large room and within it was a king size bed decorated in swirls of these colors. A comfortable coffee table laid in front of the bed with two identical loveseats beside it. One lone mirror graced this room and in front of it was a young man, the embodiment of perfection. His golden hair shimmered in the early rays of the sun while his grey eyes shined with golden flecks. And to accompany the rest of his perfect face was a gleaming white smile. His attire was a simple yet fashionable uniform, mostly worn by the elite. The boy puffed his chest out as he adjusted his tie in the mirror. He smiled. I'm as stunning as always.

He struck a pose then another. Each pose revealing another dazzling side of himself. As princely as ever! thought the young man.

"Ahem" a sound came from behind him causing him to jump.

"E-Edward... I did not hear you walk in." said the boy as he tried to compose himself.

The man named Edward sighed, he was an average looking old man dressed in a tailor-made suit with slicked back gray hair. "Master Aemilius, next time I shall knock when you are busy admiring yourself," said the butler as he went to straighten his master's crooked tie.

"Yes, please do that." responded Aemilius, " But don't I look as prince-like as ever? I even feel that I have improved my aura!"

"Aura?" Questioned the butler, who stepped back to admire his work.

"Yes, aura. See?" Aemilius smiled, striking a pose full of regality.

"Sir?"

"You don't see it either?" Aemilius rubbed his chin in confusion, "I thought for sure that you would see it."

"Young master what am I supposed to be seeing?"

"Flowers."

"Flowers...?"

"Yes, flowers. One of my classmates said whenever I smile an aura of flowers would always appear behind me. But I can not seem to see any flowers." he rubbed his chin in confusion, "How strange."

Edward sighed once more, for he was used to his young master's antics. "Your aura is definitely improving young master, but I must inform you that your father is calling."

"My father?" Suddenly Aemilius' face grew brighter, "Father has returned? When did he arrive? How long will he stay?"

Edward smiled fondly at his young master, "All of that can be answered when you see him."

"Well, shall we go?" They left the room entering into a hall, which was as lavish as Aemilius' room. A fluffy white carpet graced the floor with large windows decorating the walls. Of course, Aemilius paid no mind to such scenery for he was used to it. He continued to walk down the hall, his golden hair bouncing to its own tune, his steps turning into skips as he neared his father's office. Yet he stopped in his tracks as something outside caught his eyes. A garden. It was a quaint thing in comparison to his massive home, yet despite its size, the garden held the brightest flowers with reds, purple, and pinks filling it. A smile rose upon his face. The tulips may need some more watering...

Being as great a butler as he was, Edward realized right away what was on his young master's mind. "Master Aemilius, would you like to water the flowers after school?" he asked.

Aemilius nodded, "Yes, when mother gets off of work."

"As you wish" said the butler as he followed Aemilius the rest of the way to his father's office.

.....

Aemilius sat upright in his chair, his eyes focused upon the man in front of him. He held similar features to Aemilius yet they were older, more aged in comparison to his own. His golden hair had begun to fade into streaks of gray, his gray eyes surrounded by light wrinkles. They both sat in opposite chairs with an elaborate desk separating them. The room was an office, yet everything from the walls to the individual pieces of wood that made the floor reeked of luxury. Bookshelves covered the walls, each shelf holding its own collection of archaic books. A huge carpet covered with intricate swirls claimed the floor. Lastly, a grand window shone the sun's soft rays upon the man and Aemilius, causing their golden hair to appear much brighter. Yet the room's vastness only added to Aemilius' nervousness as he shrank under the man's suffocating gaze.

The man smiled at Aemilius, "Relax son, I'm not going to eat you."

Aemilius maintained his posture, placing a smile upon his face. "I know that father, but a true gentleman should have the greatest posture."

His father laughed at that, "Yes, I suppose so..." Aemilius brightened at the statement, yet his father took no notice of this. "Now Aemilius, are you aware of the reason why I called you here?"

Aemilius thought about it, yet no suitable answer came to mind. "Have I caused some... trouble to you?" He asked.

His father rubbed his chin as if accessing Aemilius' reply. "Yes and no" he responded, "Not to me but to your previous tutor. I've heard that they quit quite recently. Could you tell me the reason this happened?"

"Ah..." So this conversation is about my tutor... Aemilius thought about his previous tutor, a woman with exceptionally large breasts. She was a nice lady but due to her tendency of being boring, he would often skip her sessions to hang out with his princesses. Moreover, he found her to be quite creepy. Like the other tutors, she had fallen for his irresistible charms. But instead of confessing her undying love like the others, she had sought to steal his items. Things happened and eventually, she had to disappear. But how could Aemilius help it? He was a beautiful creature and everyone, men and women, fell captive to the charms of this gentleman.

"Aemilius? Answer me," Well everyone except his father.

Aemilius tugged at his tie, "Well father, things just happened... but I assure you that with the next tutor-"

His father held up a hand, causing Aemilius to stop, "Aemilius, since the start of this deal, ten different tutors have left our estate. And each time I would hear the same excuse."

"But father if I work harder-"

He shot a glare towards his son, "Do not interrupt me again." Aemilius shrank even more in his seat for he was not used to his father's anger.

"Son, your excuses are tiring. And to be frank, I am disappointed in your resolve. If you want to lead this company then you must maintain a top position in your school rankings. If you can not do something that simple... then how could you run a company?" he paused as he looked at Aemilius, his eyes scanning him as if searching for a specific response. Yet, he soon sighed.

"Aemilius... you have until graduation to claim a top place. But this time, I am leaving everything to you. I will no longer hire tutors for you, and I will no longer pester you concerning your grades. Everything is now in your hands. That is all, you may now leave."

For a few seconds Aemilius sat there processing his father's words. Yet the word disappointed was the word that claimed all of his attention. Aemilius rose from his seat, his face holding a mixture of emotions. He clenched his fist, his nails biting into his hands.

"Then I shall excuse myself." He said as he left the room leaving his father behind.

When Aemilius left his father's office, Edward was standing beside the door. And when he saw his young master, concern took over his face, "Young master? What's wrong?"

Aemilius smiled, yet it was a shaky one, "Father... said that he is 'disappointed in my resolve'. Edward, I must lead this company. That is after all my life's wish. Yet, before I can do that I must claim a high position within my school rankings. Only two years remain before graduation... I must find a tutor. One made just for me."

"Then I shall start making up a list of suitable candidates." said Edward, as he made a mental note within his head. Yet Aemilius shook his head at the idea.

"No, Edward, I must do this myself. It would be unfair to receive your hand when father had already withdrawn his own. With my own power, I will find myself a tutor, that I can assure you."

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading chapter 2! I hope you guys liked Aemilius. He is quite the interesting individual...

Please vote and comment to help young master Aemilius on his endeavors.

P.S.

If you see any grammar mistakes please hit me up. 😉