Meet The Le Nostes

AN: hey guys, just want to ask which form of writing would you prefer

A. Book Format
Ex.
"Damn, he just did that!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he pulled out a banana and started putting it up his enemies's No-no Zone

Or

B.Dialogue Format
Ex.
(Y/n): "Damn, he just did that!" he then pulled out a banana and stuck it in his enemies's No-no Zone

Vote now and I'll implement it on the next chapter

For now I'll stick with the book format since It was what I used to start this fanfic
Also I will be releasing the next chapter of ARFTG shortly after I release this one.
Anyways..... Enjoy

|||||||||| // Meet The Le Nostes \\ ||||||||||

3rd POV
"Some people would argue that being a child is the best. All you have to do is sleep, eat then play" (Y/n) said as he furrowed his brows. "What most people don't realise is that children are embarrassing as hell" he mentally sighed as he too find himself in an embarrassing situation.

Now you may ask, "What has gotten our baby protagonist so riled up?". Well young (Y/n) was currently laying on a table, his bare cheeks lay bare for the whole world to witness. You see being a baby and all, he has little to no control over his muscles, meaning he can't control when and were he will 'boom-boom' and 'pew-pew' if you know what I mean. Right now young (Y/n)'s mother was currently in the process of changing his diapers much to his displeasure but what can he do? he is but a babe.

<><><>
Looking past the embarrassment young (Y/n) focused his sight on his mother's figure, 'beautiful' were the sole thought that would always linger in his mind each time he saw his mother. Eve Le Noste the very personification of beauty, with her beautiful Silver hair, piercing crimson eyes, cherry coloured lips, and skin as fair and as pure as snow.

Although young (Y/n)'s mother were on the shorter side, she was still able to bring the 'umph' on the clothes that she wears

Although young (Y/n)'s mother were on the shorter side, she was still able to bring the 'umph' on the clothes that she wears. She has already accomplished a lot even before she met (Y/n)'s father with her being hailed as a member of the Vale Council at the mere age of 19. Thanks to her efforts corruption in the social elites of vale were at an all time low, usually this would garner the attention of the criminal underworld and she would get offed but thankfully most criminals won't even dare to look her way. One reason for this is the fact that in the criminal world short stacks tend to be the most deadliest, just look at Neo, the other reasons why criminal fear her so much was (Y/n)'s father.
...
...