(Y/n) rolls her eyes at him, "Did you just roll your eyes at? (Y/n) (L/n), I know you well enough to know when you roll your eyes at me."

(Y/n) holds back from rolling her eyes at him. They make it to a red roof towards the east of Shiganshina, close to where Bertholdt had transformed. Miles sets her down onto the roof and was about to scold her when she runs towards the edge of the roof.

(Y/n) wraps her arms around a person's body who was bleeding from their left eye. She lets out a scream of happiness, a painful cough coming after. The person wraps their arms around the (h/c) haired girl. Miles smiles when he notices that it was Hanji.

Hanji plants a kiss on (Y/n)'s forehead out of euphoria and hugs her tightly again, "Moblit is gone, he saved me from the explosion."

(Y/n) holds back the tears as her arms tighten around her best friend. They pull apart once they hear Eren come crashing down from the wall. Hanji looks at the girl, "What happened?"

She points at her throat and makes a sign to indicate she can't speak. Miles walks up to them, "(Y/n) got hurt like a dumbass, and Eren's titan form got kicked like a ball."

'So many similes,' (Y/n) thinks, but her attention is pulled towards the figure that appears next to them. Miles in a split second raises his hands and the house splits in half. The creature falls down the hole from the instability and Miles wields the rocks to come back together.

"What the hell was that?" Hanji asks in surprise at what they had seen.

"I'm not sure, but (Y/n) we need a plan to deal with it now," Miles says, exhaustion laced with his words. He was completely drained of his power from helping the cadets on the other side of the wall. He bends over feeling the fatigue take over his senses. He closes his eyes and his body falls back towards the edge of the roof, but (Y/n) was able to catch him.

She sets him down for him to sit on the roof. A roar could be heard inside the building, 'I have to deal with the creature now before Miles completely passes out.'

(Y/n) stands up and gives Miles a reassuring squeeze. His curious eyes watch her pat Hanji on the back and jump onto another roof. The figure breaks through the building and follows after her. Miles's lips form a frown, his eyes locked on her fleeting figure, 'I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough.'

'This creature is clearly like my ancestor's sibling so what should I do. Is it even human? What if I use my blood powers,' (Y/n) comes to stop, the force of her body kicking the tiles and breaking them. Her eyes focus on the figure and she points the palms of her hands towards the figure.

Her blood boils underneath her skin, blood trickles down her nose at the force of her power. However, nothing comes from it and she's forced to duck before the creature could cut her to pieces with their claws. The figure suddenly appears before her and she lets a burst of wind explode from her left hand.

The creature is thrown onto another roof. With each breath, new pain forms in her chest. She was badly injured and her powers were draining fast. No amount of training could have prepared her for this very moment. She had never gone against a monster such as the one in front of her.

She would have to use her wind abilities since her blood powers weren't working. She stands, ignoring the pain in her chest, and stretches out her hands. Two swords form in her hands as the creature jumps back onto the roof she was on.

In a flash, claws and swords were fighting. Sweat drips down her brow with every swing. She had to defeat this creature if she truly wanted to change the world. She couldn't die there. She had to stay alive for Levi. She had to stay alive for everyone who had sacrificed their lives for her.