Chapter 36

Tiny Old Man

"My titties are out!" (Y/n) screams as she sits up on the moving wagon. She brings her left hand frantically to her cut open black jumpsuit and she sighs in relief as she realizes her sports bra wasn't torn. 

She glances at her bruised body. It had gauzes and bandages littered across her body. She feels a slight pain in her back as she looks around the wagon. Hanji laid on the wagon with her eyes closed, holding onto a bleeding cut on her right shoulder. She glances up at the people sitting in the wagon.

Eren, Armin, and Historia were all furiously glaring at her. She lets a nervous laugh slip her lips and she quickly averts her attention to locate where (c/n) was. The black and white feline had a bandage wrapped around her abdomen and was sleeping in a corner of the wagon.

Eren opens his mouth to start shouting at her, but slams it close when (Y/n) slowly stands on the wagon. She places her left hand on her abdomen as she watches a large, steaming titan crawl through the Earth as it burns the area around it. She sits down on the bench opposite of Historia and Eren.

A hand slaps the back of her head and she groans at the pain. She looks behind her to see stormy blue eyes glare at her, "Levi-"

"I swear to fucking Satan, God, or whoever the fuck is up there that I'm going to beat the living shit out of you!" he screams at her and she winces at his harsh voice so she brings her left hand up to her ear, "Don't you dare block me out you fucking idiot! How dare you leave without fucking telling me first? And then have the balls to try and die on us again!"

"(Y/n) (L/n), I'm going to fuck you up so badly you'll end up in the hospital for a whole fucking month!" he continues screaming at her, "You fucking idiot! Brat! Annoying, stupid, selfish, inconsiderate, foolish-"

"I get it!" she shouts back and she gives him a wide smile causing him to become speechless, "I love you too, buttercup."

"This isn't over (L/n)!" he angrily shouts at her. The Survey Corps members in front of them turned around in shock when they had heard the short man shout. They had never seen him reach those levels of anger not even with Hanji.

She senses a hand raise from her right and she turns. She grabs the small arm of her royal, blonde friend. (Y/n) gives her a warm smile when she sees the tears streaming down her pale face, "I'm sorry I scared you. You ordered me to stay alive and I did."

"You're so stupid" Historia breathes out and wraps her arms around (Y/n)'s body lightly as to not harm her, "I thought I was going to lose you like Ymir. I'm so sorry."

(Y/n) returns the hug, "I'm too stubborn to die so easily."

They separate when her (e/c) eyes glance at Armin. Her other blonde-haired friend had tears falling down his cheeks, relieved that his friend was alive and well. She walks up to him and gives him a hug.

He didn't know what to say as she moves towards Eren and gives the teal eyed boy a hug too. She waves at Mikasa who was riding on a horse. However, she could see the relieved expression on the black-haired girl's face.

(Y/n) glances over at her two-toned haired friend. She could tell in the darkness of the night that he had a scowl on his face. She innocently waves at him with a sweet smile. He sighs at her in return.