"Oh I'm so sorry about that. You can order again and you won't have to pay." The person said.

I nodded and ordered again.

I stood next to a table waiting.

"Ain't nobody got time for this ghetto ass shit." I mumbled.

"Right." I heard someone say next to me. "I hate coming to they ghetto asses. Never again."

I laughed. "This my first time coming to this one. The one I usually go to ain't open for some reason."

She chuckled. "They got yo order wrong?" She asked.

"Yep." I said nodding.

"Mines too bitch. That little ass girl over their rude as hell." She said.

"FORREAL." I said.

"What's yo name?" She asked me.

"Jayla."

"Mm well I'm Bianca." She said.

I nodded.

They called an order out.

"That's mine. I'll see you around maybe." She said before walking away.

After Bianca left they called my order out too and I got my food and left.

————————
"You should've slapped that hoe." Destiny said as we were eating and I was telling her what happened at McDonald's.

"I should've.." I mumbled.

I got a notification from my phone and I checked it seeing a random number had texted me.

404-278-6109

Yooo.

Tf is this?

Sheem.

Who tf is Sheem

I waited for a reply but instead the person FaceTimed me making me scrunch my face up.

I put my finger over the camera and answered.

I saw pickle stealer in the camera and he laughed.

"Move your finger from the camera foo." He said.

I moved my hand and mugged him.

"Don't be callin my phone like dat. Fuck wrong witchu." I said.

"Shut yo ass up." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"How'd you even get my number? Nigga do you even know my name." I said.

"Your sister gave me both of those information."

I looked up at Destiny and she was looking at me twisting her lips to the side.