The Best of Many (Part I): First Date

Start from the beginning

"Don't doubt my sister. She's the one who taught me to walk in heels." Solo said smirking.

"I still don't believe you can walk in heels." Ash said standing with her arms crossed.

"Always gotta prove people wrong." Solo said grabbing a pair out the cubby.

What she did next I was not expecting. She put on a pair of four inch heels and started jumping and walking around like it was an everyday thing. She ran up the stairs then ran back down. She started dancing like it was nothing to her. Ash and I just stood there dumbfounded.

"We aren't studs. We are what you would call no labels. We dress how we want to and it just so happens that we like to be in boy clothes." Solo said as she was putting her sneaks back on.

"I'm just speechless." I said still in awe and shock. The doorbell went off so I went to answer it. "Hello sir how can I help you?"

"My name is William and I will be the driver for the day, per Mrs. Knowles request. Now I'm here to pick up Mrs. Maraj-Knowles." I was blushing hard as fuck.

"That would be me sir." I said grabbing my clutch and keys. "Kiss my babies for me and lock up behind me."

We walked out the door and he led me to the car. I got in and saw flowers and chocolate with a card for me. I opened it and shed a tear because my baby is so sweet. We arrived at this big building that was lit up like a Christmas tree.

He opened my door and told me to have a wonderful evening. When I walked in, there were so many people. People wanted to take pictures so I took a couple of pictures and then some guy came out of no where to escort me to the elevator. We went to the roof where I couldn't believe my eyes.

My baby was standing there in a dress and heels looking like a snack, an entree and the whole damn menu. I was so in awe that I couldn't move from my spot. Beyoncé walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me off the elevator.

 Beyoncé walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me off the elevator

"Good evening my love. I see I have you speechless. This is a first." She said smiling.

"You're in a dress and heels." I said just staring at her from head to toe.

"Yes I am. I have been telling you for the longest that I'm not a stud."

"I thought you were playing. You look so fucking beautiful like you don't even know."

"Not as gorgeous as you my Queen. Let's sit shall we?" She said as she pulled out my chair.

"What is all this for baby?" I asked kinda confused as to why she did all of this. "It's just a random day."

"Why do it need to be a special day for me to spoil you, love you, or just appreciate you?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"I just wanted to take my Queen out on our first official date." I blushed because she is so fucking romantic.

"Aww baby you're gonna make me cry. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

"You bumped into me at the mall and was rude." She said laughing.

"You was rude first." I said laughing also and rolling my eyes playfully.

"If that's how you remember but God knows the truth." She said. "But for real you have given me more than I could've ask for. I'm sorry for comparing our relationship to the relationship I had with Asya. That's not fair to you or to our union." She said grabbing my hands.

"I love you Onika. You are the future I thought I would never get. I know I have to let Asya go before I can make this relationship stronger and I'm working on it. Today is the last day that I am gonna compare the two. I know you are my future and my future with Asya is no more. I'm sorry if I made it seem like you didn't have a future with me." I was in tears by the time she got done talking. I didn't think we would ever get to this point. I jumped up and sat in her lap kissing her with all the love I have.

"I love you too Beyoncé. I'm not gonna lie I thought we would never get here and I didn't want to push. I know how much you love your wife and I didn't wanna seem harsh. I was fine with you just loving me a little..."

"Let me stop you there. I never loved you a little bit and that's kinda what scared me. Also I don't want you to utter the words my wife unless you are talking about yourself." What's in the stars right now?

"Stop daddy you making my mascara run." I said wiping my eyes.

"Oh let me fix it for you then cause we can't have you out here looking crazy." She said laughing and reapplying my makeup.

  We laughing and danced the night away until we left the rooftop. We got in her car and drove the opposite way of the house. I was confused but she wasn't so I know this is still part of the night.

"Where are we going, BB?"

(A/N: Where is BB taking them? Will Beyoncé stick to her promises about their relationship? When will she let Asya go for good? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)