He wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his chest. I stopped crying after a few minutes. But he still kept me in his arms.

" We'll kill every one of them, okay? Together." His voice cracked with pain. He could understand a little of what I went through. What is he doing to me? I look in his eyes once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him for so long. Sparks flew from his skin. It made me jump. But it wasn't a painful type of spark. It was somewhat pleasing.

" We have to go before the afternoon fights start. I'll drive you home." I said to Jacob. He just nodded his head. We walked to the door and locked it up, then we left the Arena. He walked to the passenger side and got in after I unlocked it. I hopped into the driver's side and started her up. I pulled out of the parking area and hit the main highway. The ride was silent but I didn't mind. It helped me think of what the hell happened back there.

" After my family was murdered I had jumped from foster home to foster home. No one wanted me. I was so quiet and violent. Most were scared for their family's and their lives. When I was eight, I had to go to the doctors for my regular checkups. Their blades were laced in poison, so I would have to go to the doctor to get my shot. My doctor was sick, so they gave me an amateur doctor. He was just starting his career as a doctor. The only reason my foster parents at the time, came at all was so I wouldn't get taken for bad parenting. They got a lot of money for watching me. They left once the saw that it wasn't my regular doctor. He found out about my healing thing and took me. You know the rest. After that, I had escaped. I was thrown back into foster care. I had started to street fight and race at that time. Then Bill took me in. At first, it was because his gang had lost a lot of money. So he got me for the money. Then when his gang started to thrive again, he kept me for kicks and giggles. I had found a few of my parent's things." I pulled out a necklace, " This was my mother's and fathers. They kept them around their necks all the time. And then this ring. I found a note saying that they were going to give it to me on my 18th birthday."

" It's my birthstone

" It's my birthstone." I finished. A tear rolled down my face. I quickly wiped it away. I miss them so much. Jacob grabbed my hand and softly kissed my knuckles.

" December. That's my birth month too. My father gave me this." He then pulled out a beautiful necklace.

" He then pulled out a beautiful necklace

" Wow. It's beautiful." I complimented. We pulled up his driveway. I parked the car.

" I want you to come in. Please." Damnit, how am I supposed to say no? I nodded. I got out of the car and walked with him to his front door. He opens it and walks in. I trail behind him.

" Jacob, please tell me you found her? I'm so sorry, me and my damn mouth. Gosh, I want y- Hey Raven, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?" She cut her self off when she saw me. She ran and tackled me in a bear hug. I laughed.

" I forgive you, Ella. I shouldn't have just ran out like that." I said as Jacob grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to his room. This time, I took my time looking at everything. Black and dark grey swallowed the room.

" Nice room."
" Thanks. Grab a seat, I want to tell you my story."

——————-*——————-*———————-*-

Sorry, it's short. And for mistakes. I have a sore throat and I feel like shit.