chapter 1 is this what you call a family?

Its been 1 year since CC and my mom have been engaged and its been hell! I thought that it would be amazing but its been anything but amazing. I've thought about running away but I've never had the guts too.

"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME ROXY?"  I hear cc scream

"EVERTHING!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! IM LEAVING. AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD!" MY MOM SCREAMS BACK

everyday its like this usually an hour but today its been 2 hours straight. I just want to scream. I want it to end I run into her room and scream

"IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A FAMILY? IS THIS HOW YOU WANT ME TO GROW UP? HIDING IN MY ROOM, NEVER COMING OUT, STARVING MY SELF? THIS IS THE REASON THAT DAD LEFT!"

"I'm...I'm... Soo sorry Atlantis, I really am. I love you." My mom calls back

"SAVE IT!! YOU ARE NOT SORRY ROXY. THIS IS THE REASON THAT EVERYONE LEAVES YOUR LIFE! I HATE YOU!" I scream back

" Atlantis pack your self a bag and meet me outside the bus in 10 minutes okay?" Cc looks at me and I nod.

I run back to my room and pack. Before I'm done I grabe my blades, all I feel is worm blood running down my arm. After what seems like 2 min I put on my bracelets and my black veil brides crew neck. I tossed my phone charger, my tablet, a few pictures of me and my best friends Melissa and Malia, then grab my notebook that has MCR things on it also it has a Chris motionless quote that says you don't need to be 75 pounds to be beautiful and a few other things and walk out to the tour bus waiting for cc.

A/n soo Yea that was the first chapter of this story go read Lia_Sykes for her pov of her story it's called is this what you call a family :)