Ask #2 (K, BD, TT, JTK, S)

@adangerouzzone asked:
How would Kage, Ben, Ticci, JTK, and Sully react to being pegged I need to know it's for a friend ;)

...

Kagekao
- Even though Kagekao loves killing people he enjoys pain even more. The moment you bring up wanting to peg him in a relationship he loses his shit. He constantly begs to be fucked open and enjoys the feeling of the plastic dildo filling his insides. He will constantly beg you to go harder sometimes skipping the lube altogether.

Ben Drowned
- The first time you mention the idea he is totally petrified, refusing to do it. But after time goes on he becomes more curious about what it would feel like before giving in. Make sure to use a lot of lube and go slowly as to not overwhelm him quickly. After you press the dildo inside him he can't shut up acting bitchy and making fake threats to kill you as he rides out the pleasure.

Ticci Toby
- This boy can't feel any pain so you need to make sure to go slowly as to not damage him. Toby absolutely loves when you bring out the dildo for sex and can't help as his erection starts to grow. Pegging to him isn't so much about the pleasure but more about the intimacy. He loves the feeling when you hold him gently as his prostate gets nudged, sending jolts of pleasure up his spine.

Jeff The Killer
- Surprisingly Jeff was the first one to bring up pegging. Due to his dick being ruined in the fire Jeff realized that if he really wanted to orgasm, he would have to use his prostate. The plastic dildo is his favorite item to use when having sex, bringing him to new levels of ecstasy. When you are pegging him, Jeff likes to go for multiple rounds while feeling the overstimulation course through his body.

Sully
- You brought this up to Sully as a punishment for hurting Liu and at the beginning Sully was utterly disgusted. Until you forced it in him and watch his pupils dilate. It was funny you could tell that he was feeling the pleasure and didn't have any idea what to do with it. What made pegging even better, was when he brought you the plastic dildo weeks later asking for a redo.