•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•

Start from the beginning

"Luke has been meeting with that girl, what's her name again, oh yeah Leila and they were kissing, fuck they were having a full make out sessions in the car" Brent said.

"Brent you fucking snitch, I told you not to tell anyone" Luke grumbled.

"Woah,Luke, that's my boy" Alex exclaimed, wiping a fake tear before adding " My boy is getting older, I taught you well".

"Shut the fuck up Alex" Luke growled.

"Guys!" I shouted, grabbing their attention " Can you stop talking about your hook ups and focus on the matter between our hands? Elijah's missing if you didn't notice ".

They all had guilty looks on their faces as if I just told them they've killed a puppy. Mason was quiet for the whole time and didn't utter a word. When I finally looked at him he had this look of fear and shock on his face that scared me.

" Mason?" I called him out ,but he didn't answer.

"Mason, are you okay?" I asked, by now all my brother's attention was diverted to him.

I walked behind his desk, my brothers trailing behind me. We stopped behind the Mason's chair and focused on his laptop as we saw a video with the following caption ' last chance kings, we'll only give you one more day or else not only his finger will be missing' .

I gulped nervously as I read the caption over and over again. Jason reached out to the laptop and clicked on the play button.

⚠ Warning : Torture scene ahead ⚠

The video started with a shirtless Elijah wrapped to a chair with a single lightbulb above him. He looked so tired and worn , I could spot some bruises all over his abdomen and face.

Two men ,wearing masks, came forward and started delivering punches to Elijah's face , abdomen, chest and basically everywhere.I bit on my lips hardly in an attempt to keep my tears at bay, but I failed miserably.

I watched as Elijah spit blood on the floor as he glared at the men standing around him before he spoke with venom dripping in his voice " Is that all you got you weak fuckers".

The dude on his left didn't seem to like his comment which earned Elijah another punch to his guts. If I ever meet that asshole I'll personally beat the shit out of him.

Soon another guy appeared in front of the camera, also wearing a mask,he seemed like he had more authority." Kings I gave you a deadline and you didn't comply" He said before adding " I'll be the good guy I am and give you until tomorrow's midnight, if I don't get my package by then you won't like the consequences ".

He then held some type of a tool and stood behind Elijah as he rested it on his shoulders." Just a reminder so that you don't forget " He said. Elijah's jaw was clenched as he tried to get the guy's hand off of him.

"Hmm what should I do with him? Should I poke his eyes out of its sockets? But his eyes are way too pretty to ruin don't you think?" He said as he walked in circles around Elijah

" Or should I cut his ear, maybe break his nose? No i don't want to hurt this beautiful face" He came to halt in front of him and held his pinky finger.

Please tell me he's not going to do what I think he's going to do.

He brought the tool closer to Elijah's finger as it wrapped around it " A finger shell do" He said .