;^;

I'm not dead- Also hints-

I haven't had wifi for a long while because of covid, nobody wants to come down to try and fix the wifi! I'm so very sorry for this!! But, don't worry cause while I didn't have internet, I have been working on a Crossmare oneshot! Not to mention, I'm making a book series that is of another fandom, CreepyPasta!

Yes, I haven't been working on the Harvest, but it's cause I didn't have all the requested ocs, so I'm gonna work on it now since I do!

Sneak peak of the CreepyPasta book!

***

He swung open the door that led outside, bolting to the shed connected to his house, opening the shed door and taking out the very first thing his mind could process as a weapon.

A pitchfork.

He was swift, running into the house again and sprinting up the stairs, before busting open the door to see Ben holding his forehead in pain, the controller scattered in broken peices on the floor.

Ben stared with wide eyes at the weapon in ******'s hands. The fear ****** felt quickly turned to rage as he yelled out, "RASCLAUT DUPPY!!!GET 'CHA BAUXITE BACK IN 'A DI' SCREEN DE!!"

Ben shrieked, turning around and jumping for the TV, but he didn't get out unscathed.

******, with as much strength as he could get at the moment, threw the pitchfork right at the glitch, thrusting it right into his left leg. He couldn't see Ben's face, but the pained scream he heard just about told he did a lot of damage.

***

Oof, poor Ben :^:

I won't have wifi anymore, so bye and sorry!