Chap.15 Help You?

"Why would you want my help?"

Nightmare sent a glare Navi's way, the taller sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. "Cause y'all are stupid, obviously." Nightmare growled at the insult as Navi backed up casually. "You don't see what's going on behind the scenes? How bling are you people?" Navi muttered aloud.

Nightmare struggled in his binds, momentarily aiming his view to the floor as he struggled. "Stop trying, your not getting out until you agree to help us." Cross said darkly. Nightmare glared up at him. "Oh really? And mind telling me what ever it is you need help achieving?" He asked sarcastically. Cross and Navi made eye contact, Navi nodding as he looked at Ganz and Dust. "Let 'em go."

Ganz and Dust nodded, pushing them over to Nightmare carelessly. The duo stumbled, Red immediately beginning to struggle with the ropes. "We won't hurt you, promise!" Blue exclaimed as he held his hands in a surrendering motion. Red glared at Blue, but slowly stopped. "We're just gonna explain it to ya." Dust said. Silo leaned against the wall behind them all, watching with a steel gaze.

"Well? Get on with it already." Nightmare demanded. "Yeah, yeah calm the fuck down already." Navi said.

"Getting straight to the point, The Harvest wasn't made to be a survival game, nothing even close to it. We don't have all the details, but what we can peice together right now is that the mastermind behind this shit are using the SOULs of the slain to do something. The SOULs that sink into the ground are being transported to the place he resides and he's sucking the life outta them.

"The restricted room that you and Cross explored? That just held the half drained SOULs that he deemed useless, tossing them out into a room to be desposed of and completely destroyed. What we know about him is that he's the eighth member of THS, so the rest are most likely in on the plan he put together. Whatever this plan could be might as well be the thing that not only kills us, but erases us from reality and throws us into another one as far as theories go."

The trio stared in shock, not believing what they were hearing. Nightmare couldn't help but cringe at the mention of what those jumbled messes in jars really were, Dream giving him an incredious look when he was outed. "So it doesn't matter what we do, we're just gonna die anyways?" Red asked, his sockets wide with disbelief. "Basically. Why else have all the other winners died a year or two afterwards? To make sure no survivors were left." Cross spoke, his serious tone and sharp gaze as harsh as ever before.

"Bullshit..." Nightmare muttered. "How would you know all of this? Do you even know if it's true?" Silo hung his head with an inaudible sigh, but then finally spoke up within their heads, making the other two cringe a bit.

"Abilities and stealth take you a long way." Is what he said before falling silent once more. "Other than that, we need more people in on this so we can find out exactly what this guy is planning to do." Ganz spoke up and took a step forward. "The more people the better. And I suppose if you wanna live it'd be best to atleast try and cooperate."

Nightmare turned his gaze to the ground, Red and Dream looking between each other in uncertainty. What they were on about was definently hard to believe, but they were dead serious and he could feel it in their emotions, he knew Dream could too. He didn't want to die obviously, but he didn't want to be involved in this proclaimed madness they spoke of. What was Nightmare supposed to do? What could he do in this situation-

"Why us?" He flinched and looked up to see Dream give a stern gaze. "Well for one, you weren't put here by some coincidence." Dust said, stepping up beside Navi as he continued. "You were put into this game depending on how much your SOUL is worth. That's determined by your lifestyle, capabilities, fighting experience and power related intelligence."